(Topic ID: 112159)

WTB WCS94 in Salt Lake City Area

By LoserKid_Pinball

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LoserKid_Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I'm looking for a good working WCS in SLC area. I don't need it to be perfect but don't want to have to fix it every other week. If you have one in your collection you're bored with and would like a little extra cash for Christmas hit me up.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks! So far it hasn't been dandy. I was talking to a guy that said he was getting one and give it to me for what he was getting it for. Now he is ignoring my calls and texts for the past couple of weeks. Found another WCS but it's been in a arcade for most of it's life. Do I really want to mess with that potentially massive headache? Ugh is it too hard to ask for a decent WCS at a reasonable cost within driving range? Haha not to be too picky.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LoserKid_Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wcs94-in-salt-lake-city-area?tu=LoserKid_Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.