You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WCS_94_1.png
WCS_under_ramp.png
Pinball_wcs94.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Not too complicated...just looking to buy an unmolested (if possible) plastics set. I need to replace 5 or so and dont mind replacing all, especially if they are repros. If anyone has any or is interested please PM me...thanks!

#3 10 years ago

My bad, just checked and they are out of stock. : (

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

My bad, just checked and they are out of stock. : (

Thanks...tried them already too...help me pinside...you are my only hope.

#5 10 years ago

i have some used ones what are you looking for

Pinball_wcs94.jpgPinball_wcs94.jpg

this is just a pic not my set mine are used

#6 10 years ago

I've been looking for plastics ever since I got my WCS94. I've given up and no longer search all the sites and ebay to see if I can find one. I'll just live with what I've got even though the big plastic that goes underneath the left ramp on mine is completely missing.

#7 10 years ago

I've been looking for plastics ever since I got my WCS94. I've given up and no longer search all the sites and ebay to see if I can find one. I'll just live with what I've got even though the big plastic that goes underneath the left ramp on mine is completely missing.

Hey jason this is what i have the 2 are broken at the bottom

WCS_under_ramp.pngWCS_under_ramp.png

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

Hey jason this is what i have the 2 are broken at the bottom

Yeah, that is it. I have nothing there and sometimes get balls that bounce up in there and I have to take the glass off to get them out.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

Yeah, that is it. I have nothing there and sometimes get balls that bounce up in there and I have to take the glass off to get them out.

pay the shipping its yours send me your address

#10 10 years ago

Glad to see that others who may need some parts may get them but if anyone else has any plastics can they PM me please? Future hijackers will be severely punished!!!

#11 10 years ago

I kid I kid...

#12 10 years ago

I replaced mine a year ago and still have my original set, some of the pieces were broken... I can dig them out and shoot you some pictures if youd like...

#13 10 years ago

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. If you need that big plastic piece that goes under the left ramp. You should get first dibs on it. I really had given up finding new plastics. I even dug up old for sale threads and PM'ed people on both pinside and RGP with no success.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from krazy53:

I replaced mine a year ago and still have my original set, some of the pieces were broken... I can dig them out and shoot you some pictures if youd like...

That would be great, gonna take some pics and put a list together this morning...thanks for all the help.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. If you need that big plastic piece that goes under the left ramp. You should get first dibs on it. I really had given up finding new plastics. I even dug up old for sale threads and PM'ed people on both pinside and RGP with no success.

Thanks, no big deal. If I end up comming across some extra that I don't need I will let you know directly...good luck trying to get some.

#17 10 years ago

Okay, so my attempt at adding a pic didnt quite work out the way I wanted it to. I am trying replace broken pieces with unbroken if available, I need the following:
Large platic that goes under the left ramp
Header Kick plastic
Run plastic
Left slingshot plastic
Guy kicking ball that goes over the TV hole.
Thanks again to everyone who posts.
Colby

#18 10 years ago

Okay, so my attempt at adding a pic didnt quite work out the way I wanted it to. I am trying replace broken pieces with unbroken if available, I need the following:
Large platic that goes under the left ramp
Header Kick plastic
Run plastic
Left slingshot plastic
Guy kicking ball that goes over the TV hole.
Thanks again to everyone who posts.
Colby

Colby here what i have alittle yellow but maybe better then what you have
No guy kicking and the 2 headers that i have are broken

Left sling & run alittle yellow USED

hope this can help you out

WCS_94_1.pngWCS_94_1.png

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

Colby here what i have alittle yellow but maybe better then what you haveNo guy kicking and the 2 headers that i have are broken
Left sling & run alittle yellow USED
hope this can help you out

A BIG HELP!!! I sent you a PM.
Colby

#20 10 years ago

Ill check mine tonight as well.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Ill check mine tonight as well.

Appreciated.

#22 10 years ago

9000 WCS out there and no more plastics

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Barrythick:

A BIG HELP!!! I sent you a PM.
Colby

its in the mail USPS hope it makes it

#24 10 years ago

Did anyone email cpr to ask if they will do a rerun of the plastics? Like mentioned above there are almost 9000 wcs94's so the demand must be there. Or are there licencing issues or something? I'll bet they will sell hundreds of sets easily.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

Did anyone email cpr to ask if they will do a rerun of the plastics? Like mentioned above there are almost 9000 wcs94's so the demand must be there. Or are there licencing issues or something? I'll bet they will sell hundreds of sets easily.

I was going to do exactly that but in their Contact section it specifically says:

"Will you (or do you) have any plans to make (or re-run) <insert reproduction suggestion here> ??

Answer: As for re-runs, they will barely ever ever ever happen. So pretty much, no. It's new releases for the next many years.

Since they already did a rerun, unless somebody knows somebody I doubt this is going to happen.

#27 10 years ago

I still have hope they have a suggestion box! What if we all fill it in

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

I still have hope they have a suggestion box! What if we all fill it in

I'm in.

#29 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure there's a complete set for sale on Pinballrevolution.com, which is a Canadian site inhabited by Canadian people.

And...yup
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=940

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I'm pretty sure there's a complete set for sale on Pinballrevolution.com, which is a Canadian site inhabited by Canadian people.
And...yup
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=940

Thanks do much, but it looks like some saw this just before I did and signed up and sent a PM...damn!!! This close.

#32 10 years ago

I emailed that guy, two of the ones I need he has but are broke.

#33 10 years ago

CPR is going to do another run of these in the fall.

#34 10 years ago

Wohooo cpr rules!! If they really run a set i will be soo happy. Need some ramps too

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

Really??? I will send them an email today.
Great news!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

I take it you know someone there? I didn't see anything on the website to indicate another run.

#37 10 years ago

Pinball inc. is supposedly doing the ramps this summer or fall. I hope you are right about CPR doing the plastics.

#38 10 years ago

Just and FYI...in my search for new parts for WCS, I found a company selling repro Soccer balls for the very reasonable price of $52.50 if anyone is looking for one. These are on Ebay now and then for more than double that price. Good luck, link below.

http://www.illinoispinball.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=97&products_id=4871

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I take it you know someone there? I didn't see anything on the website to indicate another run.

The more interest there is the better chance that a re-run will happen. With WCS94 gaining momentum as a first pin for people who are getting into pinball the demand is there.

And yes Pinball Inc is running the ramps in the fall. OEM WCS ramps hold up very well because of the thickness of the ramp which is probably why they were not run yet.

#40 10 years ago

The soccer ball is sold out

Anyone got two and might want to sell me one?

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

The more interest there is the better chance that a re-run will happen. With WCS94 gaining momentum as a first pin for people who are getting into pinball the demand is there.
And yes Pinball Inc is running the ramps in the fall. OEM WCS ramps hold up very well because of the thickness of the ramp which is probably why they were not run yet.

I emailed them (CPR) yesterday but heard nothing so far...everyone who has this game should do the same, hopefully that would get them on the ball quicker.

Quoted from Dirk:

The soccer ball is sold out
Anyone got two and might want to sell me one?

Dang that was quick...if run across one I'll let you know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wcs-platic-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.