• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

123-1061-thickbox.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Extra Ball Button, Green 20-9663-D-1

Mad Amusements has it, but I am not paying $15 to ship it.

123-1061-thickbox.jpg123-1061-thickbox.jpg

#2 9 years ago

You have a PM

1 year later
#3 7 years ago

I need this part as well anyone know where I can find it? I won't deal with Mad Amusements! I have misplaced mine while taking the machine apart. Is this button 2" or 1.5"?

#4 7 years ago

flashinstinct,send you a PM

1 year later
#5 5 years ago

I know this is an old thread, but I cannot find the WCS Extra Ball button anywhere. Part# 20-9663-D-1

Can anyone help me find one?

Thanks,
Mike

#6 5 years ago

I will check if I have some left.

#7 5 years ago

I never used this button until i learned it re-lights the jackpot shot one time.

#8 5 years ago

@arakissun, thanks much! Let me know if you have one. If you have a new yellol Start button I will buy that also, if not I found it on Marco for 6.95.

@glsp3022, I never use it either, did not know it re-lit the jackpot. Mine is just ugly and wanted to get a new one along with the yellow Start button.

Thanks!!
Mike

#9 5 years ago

Will do it today.I have many yellow Start Buttons so let me see if I can find the green one then we can make you some bulk deal.

#10 5 years ago

Found two send you a PM

5 months later
#11 5 years ago

Folks, I am also looking for the large green Extra Ball button. Mine is totally busted.

#12 5 years ago

PM send

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wcs-extra-ball-button-green-20-9663-d-1?hl=mr_positive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.