12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by roadking
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Looking to continue building my wall of playfields. I have slowly been buying them over the years and seeing if anyone had any to sell for a decent price. Not looking for perfect ones but also dont want them totally blown out that you can make out what they are. PM me if you have any you would be willing to sell and ship.

#2 12 years ago

Money burnin' a hole in your pocket? I know where i can get you a CP playfield with blown out inserts! That is, if the new owner isn't going to wall hang it himself. I'll ask for ya.

#3 12 years ago

Thanks Davewth...no, no money burning holes actually have very little money and alot of machines in my garage! Was looking at the wall last night thinking I need to add to it and make it look even better. I will have to take some pics down the road.

#4 12 years ago

Would love to see some pics when you get a chance!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Would love to see some pics when you get a chance!

+1 Yes pics please.

#6 12 years ago

Any in particular you're looking for? We have tons of old playfields, but probably not for sale in bulk. If you're looking for a particular one, though, we might be able to do that.

#7 12 years ago

CadillacMusic...nothing in particular but I dont want them blown out and if I had to choose I would say I like newer playfields the best but also dont want to spend a ton on them.

#8 12 years ago

I just bought a Lethal Weapon playfield I have no use for. It is what he called a diamond plate or some such and is in awesome shape. I also bought two Eight Ball Deluxe playfields, one is pretty bad and the other is very very good. I was looking to swap out the good EBD playfield with my machines since it is so much better than mine. I was thinking of doing this, replacing some plastics and then selling/trading off EBD for something else. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some pictures if you like. The EBD playfield I will take out of my machine would be available too. I live in Cedar Rapids by the way. If I had the swap done I would have been interested in buying one of your pins since the EBD machines seem to be easy to sell.

Kraig,

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Any in particular you're looking for? We have tons of old playfields, but probably not for sale in bulk. If you're looking for a particular one, though, we might be able to do that.

You have a BOP or Batman DE? I got a Batman coming but it's not perfect. Would like to have a real nice BOP too.

#10 12 years ago

I have a Wizard, some wear but displayable. Pay for shiping and it's yours.
    Scott [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-used-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.