You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

afat cat in tree.jpg
bump_2.jpg
144142.gif
#1 9 years ago

Looking to buy a used ice fever playfield. Looking for a friend that has a machine with the center completely blown out. Looking for a better restoration candidate.

#2 9 years ago

also if you have a Lightning and/or Jive time/rock n roll backglass he would be interested in that as well.

#4 9 years ago

he has aquired the Lightning backglass but still needs the ice fever playfield and Jivetime/rock N roll backglass.

#8 9 years ago

I assume you saw the one pbr added? I wish he would have had this when I was looking a few months ago

#9 9 years ago

My buddy talked with him. $600 for an NOS field was too much. SO if anyone else buying the NOS one, he would be interested in your used one. (as long as it's better than his) .....which is pretty much 70% of the center playfield gone.

4 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

throwing this back up again. he's still looking.

so far he's found the Lightning backglass
And found a rock N roll backglass

Still needs a used Ice fever playfield. Or even NOS if it's reasonable. he's going to be at Expo as well, so if you have one, and can bring it to expo, don't have to ship.

2 months later
#14 9 years ago

Still Looking

#15 9 years ago

Bringing this up again. he still needs a used playfield. I know they are around.

1 week later
1 week later
#17 9 years ago

he's still looking. Just needs a presentable used field. Doesn't have to be super nice.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-used-ice-fever-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.