Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by singlebanana
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Looking for a few used Genesis plastics for a game I am working on. Don't need a full set, but will consider it if the price is right. Will purchase or have several other plastics (Xenon, Taxi, Fathom) that I would consider trading for what I need. Thanks.

#2 7 years ago

I don't know if you're weary of sending money across seas for parts, but there's a fella on Mr. Pinball that has a parts Genesis playfield in Romania. My cousin's sister-in-law is from Romania. They're good, hardworking people.

It may be your only hope.

#3 7 years ago

Not really looking to put that much into shipping the plastics, since a repo set is still available should I choose to go that route. Only looking for a few random, used plastics, so hopefully I'll get some bites. Thank you for the heads up though.

#4 7 years ago

Why buy used when you can have new from PB Resource?

http://www.pbresource.com/plastic/25081.jpg

#5 7 years ago

This machine is not a keeper for me. I got it for a decent price and trying to fix it up at a minimal cost. It's a players machine and I don't want to put a lot of money into it. I only need a few plastics and thought someone might have used plastics that might come closer to matching in age.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside