(Topic ID: 116148)

Escalera Questions

By mot

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_2558.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkwizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

I am also currently looking for one of these. I had the one listed above agreed upon down to $1200 to pick up next Saturday the 31st but was too slow and he sold it to someone else the next day. I now have the cash out of the bank, and no Escalera to buy.

I figured it was open season since the OP seemed like he was settled on buying new.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Seller made no mention he had another buyer lined up. I picked that one up last Friday night. Sorry man.

No problem. I was too slow. That explains why he stopped responding to me Friday morning.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I picked up a used escalera off philly CL about a month ago. It's from 2001, but is in very good shape, new battery. Price was too low to turn down...$400!! It's the same model that is still sold today for $1700, MS-66. Guy only had it listed for four hours...somtimes you get lucky.

Well, I don't need it immediately. But with the Hobbit on the way and the reports of its weight. I have a feeling it might come in handy.

#24 9 years ago

I have a CL want add up and have been checking CL.

Any better CL searches out there than Total Craigslist?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkwizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-used-escalera-1?tu=darkwizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.