(Topic ID: 111013)

WTB used Escalera

By pinlawyer

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-12-29 17.24.04.png
    #1 9 years ago

Anyone selling theirs?

#2 9 years ago

Found one on CL. $500!!

#3 9 years ago

Wow. Deal! I bought mine used and shipped for about 900 if I remember right.

#4 9 years ago

I just bought one used for $900 as well. Love it so far. I can move pins by myself, with my wife spotting for me. But she doesn't have to touch it.

#5 9 years ago

Wow, $500! I'd say that was a score!
    I'm looking for one too, have an ad in the marketplace. Congrads to you pinlawyer

4 weeks later
    #6 9 years ago

Picked one up today off CL. Its from 2001, but is in great shape. 66" 700 lb model. I paid less than any price quoted on this thread. Have to say, I should have looked for one a long time ago. I literally only started looking in past couple of days and got lucky.

2014-12-29 17.24.04.png2014-12-29 17.24.04.png
    #7 9 years ago

As soon as you get one get the big wheel attachment. You will thank me later

#8 9 years ago

I ended up scoring one on CL as well. Bought it for myself for Christmas. It has the electric winch and 2 batteries. It is the RLA-EW with the 1200 lb capacity. Now I just need the big wheel attachment, the hitch carrier, and extended platform. Next years Christmas presents....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-used-escalera and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.