Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Looking for used baby pacman plastics set and spinners..... I have an old playfield that I am making into a table for the gameroom
Thx

Do you need the full set or just some in particular?

Also, for the spinner, when I did a similar project, I got a generic spinner that fit the space from PBR and then used the decals that are available (not from PBR, I believe I got from eBay) for the spinner. FYI, they also have decals for the drop targets (alsonot from PBR, I believe I got from eBay)

#3 9 years ago

By a stroke of luck, there is a set of used plastics on eBay right now, and they are ending today with thus far no bidders! I think it might only be missing the pac manplastic that is used on the bow tie area. Double check to see if that is all that is missing, if it is, I might have that pac man plastic and would be fine with selling it to you if I do have it, but let me know, first, so I can check

ebay.com link: Bally Pinball Machine BABY PAC MAN Playfield Plastics

Also, there is a set of the actual spinners, another lucky break!

ebay.com link: Bally Baby Pac man Pinball Machine Spinner Target

Again, let me know if I should look for that plastic.

--Ed

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Major-Havoc:

The set of plastics is a mix of Baby Pac and Mr. & Mrs. Pac pinball.

Yeah, looks like you are right. I just looked at it fast. Perhaps it will what the OP needs though, as maybe he has some? Just trying to help

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I would have grabbed them if they were only baby as I need all of them

I was looking out for yah!

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

ebay.com link: link

Another set available....and several other auctions for induvial and 2 or 3 pieces

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-used-baby-pacman-plastics?tu=E_N_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.