Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CookyJar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
    IMG_20130911_024352.jpg
    IMG_20130911_234814.jpg
    ultracade-19.gif
    #1 10 years ago

Looking for a Ultracade 19" cabaret (see pic below).
    If anyone has one for sale or if you just have a lead on one in the tri-state area (or possibly a little further).
    I know it's an arcade, but since I'm not that familiar with KLOV, I thought I'd try here first.

-Stephen

ultracade-19.gifultracade-19.gif

#2 10 years ago

I have an ultracade cabaret, but it looks a little different than that one. Mine is in mint condition.

#3 10 years ago

I'm in the process of building one still needs graphics and a couple things buttoned up but I felt the need for a 42" screen.

IMG_20130911_234814.jpgIMG_20130911_234814.jpg IMG_20130911_024352.jpgIMG_20130911_024352.jpg

#4 10 years ago

i need a Simpsons rom.. please help

#5 10 years ago

eXidy, is your ultracade the kind with the screen that is more recessed in the cabinet?

#6 10 years ago

here is a photo. Mine is an official ultracade not a mame.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#7 10 years ago

I've never seen one with that type of side art. It seems to be rather hard to find either for sale.

#8 10 years ago

Not an ultracade
    but I have this on ebay now
    Ebay fees adds about 150 to the asking price
    I mention in the add that it is for sale locally as well

ebay.com link: itm

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from eXidy:

here is a photo. Mine is an official ultracade not a mame.

I have one just like that one. It's a lot of fun. I have put extra game packs on mine. Ed

#10 10 years ago

Gatordad, those are 60 in 1s right? Not really the same thing.

#11 10 years ago

Yes it is a 60 in 1.
    I assume that the OP knows about Mr. Foley the Ultracade company sale and his game pack fiasco!

#12 10 years ago

Yeah, I've read about the whole fiasco. The local Nathan's had the 19" cabaret and I really liked the way it played and looked. Plus I don't have much space left in my basement, so it would be the perfect fit next to my pin lineup.

#13 10 years ago

I have an Arcade Legends machine. Looks a lot like Jon's Ultracade.

#14 10 years ago

I was wondering about the quality of the Arcade legends machines. And how many games are available for install.

#15 10 years ago

Check out the ArcadeSD jamma card. Can be installed in any jamma cabinet (and you can often find those pretty cheap). Simple plug-and-play, pre-configured, probably over 100 game ssupported now, and more released periodically, saves high scores, and the emulations are hand-tweaked to be spot on (gameplay and audio). A huge plus: it processes joystick inputs so that 8-way joysticks work great for both 4-way and 8-way games; no need for convertible joysticks! The vertical games are more plentiful (it supports both vertical and horizontal games, with many horizontal games adapted to run on a vertical monitor).

I used to have a 60-in-1,have played MAME stuff too. The ArcadeSD is the simplest and best-playing multigame product out there, for the games it covers (all the Pac games, Kongs, frogger, some Nintendo VS, zookeeper, galagas/galaxians, Phoenix, Pleiades, Zaxxon, Bagman, Xevious (the latter 3 with Super versions too), and a bunch more. Why get a whole bunch of games if they don't play like they should, the way you remember them?

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with ArcadeSd, just a satisfied customer who also used to own a 60-in-1!

#16 10 years ago

The ArcadeSD looks cool. The only thing with that is I want to be able to play some later games like Street Fighter 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ultracade19-cabaret and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.