Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bohunr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KillyKillall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

I wonder if Dan likes you giving out his phone number in a public post. I'm calling him to order a pizza shortly.

#7 10 years ago

I wasn't trying to be an ass. It was just a little weird and didn't reference any of that. I'm sure if you read above as someone not involved, it just looks like someone randomly posted a friends' phone number.

(backs out of room slowly)

#8 10 years ago

Here you go from community rules if you need for reference:

"It is not acceptable to publicise anyone else's contact details other than your own, and any such instant messaging details, email addresses, postal addresses or telephone numbers will be removed from Postings. However, it is acceptable to include general contact details for companies, for example, but you must only include publicly available details, such as the address of a restaurant, or the email address for customer support for a company."

#11 10 years ago

Probably best to send contact information via PM just so it doesn't get caught by those nasty web spiders. I'm all for helping people and glad you're sending this guy a direction to find what he wants. Trust me, I wish I had the cash to call Dan for those titles as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KillyKillall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tzcftbleatpmss-near-omaha-ne?tu=KillyKillall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.