11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Ak_tilt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ak_tilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Recently acquired a Twilight Zone and it is completely missing the soundboard. Looking to buy a complete(working if possible) unit, with roms would be great, but this is less important.

2 weeks later
#2 11 years ago

Bump, since I'm still looking for this. Anyone?

2 weeks later
#3 11 years ago

Bump yet again, since I'm still looking and willing to pay top dollar! This is the one thing that is holding up my TZ from completion!

#5 11 years ago

No worries, I think I might have found one! Not currently working and doesn't have roms, but sounds as though it may be repairable.

Comet is doing great. Set it up and it works. Needs a serious cleaning and new rubbers though!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ak_tilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-twilight-zone-sound-board-a12738-50020?tu=Ak_tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.