Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinaholic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking for a Huo or Nice condition machine, let me know what ya got!

#2 11 years ago

PM sent.

#3 11 years ago

any nearby East coast sellers??

#4 11 years ago

To Pinheadz

Hello. I am just getting ready to post my TSPP for sale this weekend. It is HUO. I am the original owner. I would have to look but I think it has less then 250 plays on it, maybe less. The machine is in mint condition. Everything works perfect, all original, no LEDS. I purchased it from a pinball distributor approx 2-3 years ago. I was able to find this Simpsons pinball NIB because the machine had a slight gouge in the cabinet that the distributor showed me before I bought it. It was damaged during moving it at the warehouse. He showed me the 2-3 inch dent (which did not go through the cabinet) before he repaired it and again 4 days later after it was fixed. I will show you a picture of the side of the cabinet and you will be hard pressed to see the repair. The repair was below the play field level of the cabinet. I am very fussy and after seeing the repair I bought it. Everything was tested before it was sent to me. If you were to see the side of the cabinet, you would not be able to see where the repair was made. It comes from a pet free and smoke free house. I have two young boys that like the Simpsons and most of my collection was bought hoping they would like pinball. They do, but like video games more. I see in your collection you also have a Mario Brothers and a Mushroom World. My sons would love a Mushroom World but I never come across a clean one. I know they are rare. I have played one and like the full size more. There are a lot of TSPP out there but I can assure you this one is HUO and lightly played. I am asking $5500 for it. I am going to list it and see what type of feedback I get. I am selling it to hopefully buy something I want instead of what I thought my kids wanted. I live on Long Island, NY. Good luck in your search. Let me know if you want to see any pictures of it. Thanks.

Scott

#5 11 years ago

pm sent

#6 11 years ago

Did you sell the game? Great game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 18.95
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
£ 70.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 218.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tspp-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.