Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

30989.jpg
599_large_image.jpg
599_image.jpg
25256.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am wanting to find the tron ramp plastic covers that were sold at gamestensils.com. they are out of stock! These are the plastic covers that have the arrows on them that go on the top ends of the plastic ramps. Please let me know if you have a set to sell! Thanks!

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

I have 3 sets available now

#3 9 years ago

I'm looking for those as well. They are colored right?

#4 9 years ago

Can you ship first class rather than Priority--almost as much in shipping as the covers cost...

#5 9 years ago

AWESOME!!! Just picked up a set from your site and can't wait to see them installed THANKS for the GREAT MOD BRJ!

#6 9 years ago

Here's some pics for others that are curious.

25256.jpg25256.jpg 599_image.jpg599_image.jpg 599_large_image.jpg599_large_image.jpg
#7 9 years ago

I ordered the set to match the PinBits dress kit. I'm assuming they match the orange on the ZEN but am not sure...

30989.jpg30989.jpg
#8 9 years ago

All sets are spoken for at this point, thanks gang.

The color difference is mainly in the hue of the yellow plastic. LSOG used a lighter more neon yellow and pinbits used a more orangish yellow. There's 3 colors in most of the protector kits, Blue, Yellow and Orange.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from gamestencils:

All sets are spoken for at this point, thanks gang.

Hi, I'm the guy that started the original ramp cover thread on pinside....I still have them on my game, but I was wondering if you could tweak it a bit? Right now the covers block the line of sight on the outlanes, it's hard to nudge when you can't see, is it possible you could cut them down in the middle or make the arrow part hollow to facilitate seeing the outlanes? Thanks

#10 9 years ago

I also got my set ordered! Cant wait to get them! Actually...I need to get my machine first...but that's on the way as well!! I also got lucky and ordered the Eli kit from pinbits! It already has the cool wire installed. ..but will be swapping them out as soon as i can! At least the holes will already be pre-drilled!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from EpicPIN:

I ordered the set to match the PinBits dress kit. I'm assuming they match the orange on the ZEN but am not sure...

30989.jpg 261 KB

On your Zen plastic I see you put the stock plastic that normally screws to the wood rail. Is that how it was intended? I left mine off but I just installed the set today.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

On your Zen plastic I see you put the stock plastic that normally screws to the wood rail. Is that how it was intended? I left mine off but I just installed the set today.

There were no instructions so I left it just like the protectors on the other play field parts... Guess I could try it without but my 3yr old son thinks its a picture of me(obviously younger and skinnier so I might HAVE to leave it in just for that

Quoted from kvan99:

Hi, I'm the guy that started the original ramp cover thread on pinside....I still have them on my game, but I was wondering if you could tweak it a bit? Right now the covers block the line of sight on the outlanes, it's hard to nudge when you can't see, is it possible you could cut them down in the middle or make the arrow part hollow to facilitate seeing the outlanes? Thanks

Never thought of the sighting problems but I guess that just means MORE CHALLENGE Like I need that...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tron-ramp-plastic-covers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.