(Topic ID: 104780)

wtb TRON LE Table New Or Used (or a pro with LE mods)

By reviewzonehd

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tron-zino.jpg
image-810.jpg
tron-backbox-masters-of-sex.jpg
tron-backbox.jpg
image-476.jpg

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Hopefully you were able to strike an off ebay deal. $8k for a tron pro is crazy. But either way, you got your game. That's what's most important. Have fun!

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Hopefully you were able to strike an off ebay deal. $8k for a tron pro is crazy. But either way, you got your game. That's what's most important. Have fun!

don't tell but the secret is all pin prices are crazy. You can focus on enjoying what you have or start a price speculation thread to go with Pinside's dozens of others. There's room for everyone

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

don't tell but the secret is all pin prices are crazy. You can focus on enjoying what you have or start a price speculation thread to go with Pinside's dozens of others. There's room for everyone

I only brought it up because the OP was looking for an LE. If he paid $8k for the pro and paid to ship it, he's closing in on LE prices anyway. Considering he ended up getting a game, Im sure he's happy.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I only brought it up because the OP was looking for an LE. If he paid $8k for the pro and paid to ship it, he's closing in on LE prices anyway. Considering he ended up getting a game, Im sure he's happy.

the 8k was with shipping included or i wouldnt have done it.

i couldnt find anyone willing to part with an LE shipped for under 10k. i had a couple pm's saying they'd sell it for like 9800 but that was without shipping, which freight to my house i think in most areas is another 400-500 dollars... and some of the LE's didn't have the mods i was looking for so i would have ended up having to pay even more to mod it. I didn't care if it was new, these tables aren't that old and chances are an original HUO owner isn't going to beat the table up that bad..

And again i was willing to pay a little more because it was a reliable seller on ebay that had sold some previous pinball tables in the past so i feel like they will actually ship it.. and i talked to the guy on the phone a few times he knew what he was talking about and was nice about it.

Anyone can toss around prices on a forum but without knowing who anyone is its much riskier buying something here than it is on ebay. im not saying people don't scam on ebay but its all a judgement call.

I just didn't see any reason to pay an extra 3,000 dollars for a moving recognizer and a couple other things i didn't care about. i got what i wanted even if it was 1,000 more than what it should have been, i just had a good feeling about the purchase with this dude.. simple as that.

However had the contact i had with the LE sold me the table shipped for 10k i woulda went that route. I couldn't get the guy that had the NIB one to come down to 10k shipped.

Once i get the tron table im going to see how much myself, wife and 5 year old son play it.. if we all like it a lot i may end up buying another table in a month or two, the star trek red premium table is pretty sweet.. would just have to figure out where i could put it in the house lol.. the tron table is actually going in the corner of my living room.

#55 9 years ago

At least that included shipping. For what its worth, it was listed on here for 7500 shipped. That's not too bad of a markup for ebay I suppose. Play the hell out of it! Tron is a lot of fun. Fast and brutal, but always leaves you wanting more. ST Prem would be a nice complement to it. Congrats and get ready to buy more!

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from reviewzonehd:

Once i get the tron table im going to see how much myself, wife and 5 year old son play it.. if we all like it a lot i may end up buying another table in a month or two, the Star Trek red premium table is pretty sweet.. would just have to figure out where i could put it in the house lol.. the tron table is actually going in the corner of my living room.

I've paid more than I've wanted to for games in the past. Sometimes that what it takes to get what you want, especially if it's your first one. Better to get one you feel comfortable with. Congrats on the game!

I have a feeling you are going to end up like most of us. It starts with just one. I only wanted an AC/DC because I thought it would be an awesome thing to have in the game room. That was all I planned on. Then it multiplied. Welcome to the hobby.

Edit: Also, pinside is a great resource for info. There are tons of people on here that are helpful. It's always best to do your homework in this hobby. Can save you headaches, time, and money.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tron-le-table-new-or-used-or-a-pro-with-le-mods/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.