• 31 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by retro_p
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in buying a Tron Limited Edition in good condition, and am hoping to find someone in the midwest around the Twin Cities. But if I have to ship, well that is fine too. My base offer is $9,000, but if you have a bunch of good mods I'll make it $9,500. If you are in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, the east side of the Dakotas, or Canada close to Minnesota, I'll pay an additional $500 on top, since I would be able to pick it up in person.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Bump for the evening crowd.

#3 5 years ago

Morning bump

#4 5 years ago

Need an additional $1000 to get real play. Then you might get negotiated down to your range if lucky.

#5 5 years ago

Harder to find. Becoming holy grail of titles. You're offer will turn off prospective sellers.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Need an additional $1000 to get real play. Then you might get negotiated down to your range if lucky.

+1

#7 5 years ago

I don' t think he is that far off. I give him credit for putting up a wtb add that is not a insult like many others do. Also he never said that was his max, just where he would like to be. Im sure if one was a few hundred more that he really wanted he would jump and the price on these have dipped below 10k lately.

#8 5 years ago

Good luck in the hunt.

#9 5 years ago

Not that I've seen. I just sold mine for 10500 with tons of mods.

#10 5 years ago

$9,000 is his BASE offer. If he can pick it up (from where he stated) he will Add $500, and if it is modded, another $500, which puts you at $10,000. Not that far off at all.

#11 5 years ago

35mm has one for sale...don't know where he lives though

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-le-3

#12 5 years ago

Yeah, I was a day late--twice--where the pin had been sold with mods for $9,500 in the last month or two. Hence the WTB ad--I don't want to be a day late again

I'm aware of 35MM's, and offered him the same amount, but he wanted to hold out for a better price for a while; which I respect

C'mon guys, surely I can wrestle this pin out of someone's grubby mitts at this price. 10k for one in my area is fair I think

#13 5 years ago

I'm sure you will find one for 10k with a little patience.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure you will find one for 10k with a little patience.

I agree...patience grasshopper...

#15 5 years ago

I'm patient

Besides, pinball prices usually soften in the spring, don't they?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

I'm patient
Besides, pinball prices usually soften in the spring, don't they?

Not for that title unless someone is desperate to bail and needs cash. Good Luck with finding one.

#17 5 years ago

*Evening bump*

#18 5 years ago

Clearly, we are in a bit of a dry spell. I'm raising this to $10,500 if you are in one of the states listed.

#19 5 years ago

PM sent

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Clearly, we are in a bit of a dry spell.

nah... only 400 made and your posting is only a day old. You're just extremely impatient. I told a buddy of mine about you, don't know if he's going to dignify this with a response or not. Good luck with your search.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

I'm aware of 35MM's, and offered him the same amount, but he wanted to hold out for a better price for a while

Try again, he may take it now.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Not that I've seen. I just sold mine for 10500 with tons of mods.

IIRC, you did a trade plus cash... I don't know how you arrived at that number, but it's not really relevant....

#23 5 years ago

I looked for 1 year before finding a good price

#24 5 years ago

yup, have to be willing to wait months or years if you want to get the most out of your money. Anyone can get any game they want overnight if you throw enough cash around. It's takes waiting and being resourceful to get games at reasonable prices. which 10k for a game is ridiculous anyway. No matter what the title. the pro plays practically the same. Not worth 6k more gameplay wise.

#25 5 years ago

Do yourself a favor and buy a Tron pro and another pin. Is Tron LE sweet? Of course, will you have more fun with two pins? Of course. For that matter, take the ten grand and buy 5 pins. I know thats not what your asking, but its still solid advice.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, have to be willing to wait months or years if you want to get the most out of your money. Anyone can get any game they want overnight if you throw enough cash around. It's takes waiting and being resourceful to get games at reasonable prices. which 10k for a game is ridiculous anyway. No matter what the title. the pro plays practically the same. Not worth 6k more gameplay wise.

Quoted from PEN:

Do yourself a favor and buy a Tron pro and another pin. Is TRON LE sweet? Of course, will you have more fun with two pins? Of course. For that matter, take the ten grand and buy 5 pins. I know thats not what your asking, but its still solid advice.

If I was a rational human being I would agree But this pin is kind of my grail; I'm a huuuuge long-time fan of Daft Punk, and I want Daft Punk multiball, and those ramps are puuurty.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

If I was a rational human being I would agree But this pin is kind of my grail; I'm a huuuuge long-time fan of Daft Punk, and I want Daft Punk multiball, and those ramps are puuurty.

Daft Punk multiball is very attainable and a very nice addition pro owners can only wish for. I waited for months for a low play Tron LE to come up with the words "Trade" in this posting. Then I jumped all over him and basically took a little loss on X-men LE and Tron pro both mint for my LE.

Best trade I have made so far, well this week may top it.

#28 5 years ago

could always get the pro for awhile, to pass you over, so you don't jump in to deep. Play that while your waiting it out. when you find your LE, sell the pro.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Hi Everyone,
I'm interested in buying a Tron Limited Edition in good condition, and am hoping to find someone in the midwest around the Twin Cities. But if I have to ship, well that is fine too. My base offer is $9,000, but if you have a bunch of good mods I'll make it $9,500. If you are in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, the east side of the Dakotas, or Canada close to Minnesota, I'll pay an additional $500 on top, since I would be able to pick it up in person.
PM me if interested. Thanks!

Greg, I found you one locally and sent you a PM with details.
He is willing to sell.

I sold mine a few months back.

-Jason

#30 5 years ago

It will come if you are persistent. Just found my grail video game. The only problem is that I'm trying to figure out how to get it shipped here from Germany.

#31 5 years ago

I have a deal in progress with a local seller in the Twin Cities.

I want thank Jason (mnpinball) for finding me the seller! Thank you very much Jason!

I'll post some pictures of it later this week when it is in its new home.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside