• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dkpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flynn.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Must be complete with the additional Space Paranoids plastic triangle. Don't care if it was previously installed or not.

#3 9 years ago

Go try and buy that.

#5 9 years ago

Oh sure, thumbs down me because you didn't even bother checking to see if it was available first. That's nice.

*edit* Oy U MAD BRO?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Frax if you can't find one there is always this cheaper version available:
ebay.com link » Tron Pinball Flynns Custom Mod High Quality Professional

No...just.....no. LOL.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Have you tried contacting Mike directly to find out whether he's still making them?

He posted like two days ago that he doesn't have the stuff to make any more. He also said he MIGHT try and get a list together for people still interested, however I don't really operate on "maybe". Yes, I do my research before cluttering up the forum with useless WTBs... I also checked:

Pinball Life
BAA
Marco
Pinball Center
LSOG
Ebay

#20 9 years ago

Sorry for making it clear that people shouldn't be wasting their time telling me to check different places, or obvious ones. I guess I shouldn't make that mistake either.

(Ps. I am being a smartass.)

For any of the other guys, check out the "lamp' thread...looks like these might be available soon again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tron-flynn-sign-mod?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.