Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dkpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

flynn.PNG

#1 5 years ago

Must be complete with the additional Space Paranoids plastic triangle. Don't care if it was previously installed or not.

#3 5 years ago

Go try and buy that.

#4 5 years ago

Thumbs down me because I sent you to a link? Let me add it to the paypal cart. I wasn't going to buy it for you. Stay classy!

#5 5 years ago

Oh sure, thumbs down me because you didn't even bother checking to see if it was available first. That's nice.

*edit* Oy U MAD BRO?

#6 5 years ago

It's a thumb war. o.0

Just in case you get tempted to add it to your cart, here's what you'll see:

Your item(s) sold out
We're sorry, the following item(s) isn't available at this time:
Flynn's Sign
Item number: Flynns

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Go try and buy that.

I added it to my cart and it went to pay-pal off that link above?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I added it to my cart and it went to pay-pal and I was able to buy it off that link above?

as soon as you enter your zip code to obtain the shipping costs, you get the 'out of stock' message that Quiddity posted above

#9 5 years ago

If you add it to your cart, you will actually see this:

flynn.PNG

It is not until you try to check out that you see the sold out message.

Just for the record, I did not start the thumb war, the OP did.

Oh well, no good deed...

#10 5 years ago

Frax if you can't find one there is always this cheaper version available:

ebay.com link » Tron Pinball Flynns Custom Mod High Quality Professional

#11 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/51#post-1902538

Quoted from dkpinball:

I have to see if I have any left, or the parts to build a few more.
I may have to start a waiting list or something to see if it's worth the investment to get all of the parts laser cut again.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Frax if you can't find one there is always this cheaper version available:
ebay.com link ยป Tron Pinball Flynns Custom Mod High Quality Professional

No...just.....no. LOL.

#13 5 years ago

I need one of these also

#14 5 years ago

Have you tried contacting Mike directly to find out whether he's still making them?

#15 5 years ago

I picked up a Flynn's sign from Mike a little less than a month ago, I was also given the sold out message but contacted him directly.

He did some digging around and found one, then directed me to the FTS-8 board for powering all of the mods on my machine (2 cycles, arcade, Flynn's sign,etc.). It worked out great and I no longer have intermittent power issues.

Great guy to work with!

#16 5 years ago

I need one as well. I think he'd have enough interest to do a small run.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Have you tried contacting Mike directly to find out whether he's still making them?

He posted like two days ago that he doesn't have the stuff to make any more. He also said he MIGHT try and get a list together for people still interested, however I don't really operate on "maybe". Yes, I do my research before cluttering up the forum with useless WTBs... I also checked:

Pinball Life
BAA
Marco
Pinball Center
LSOG
Ebay

#18 5 years ago

Nice! I wasn't trying to be a smartass, and I really was trying to be helpful. I won't make that mistake again.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Nice! I wasn't trying to be a smartass, and I really was trying to be helpful. I won't make that mistake again.

I don't think he took it as you were. I didn't. From his website it looks like they are in stock actually. Only reason I knew was he posted in the tron thread since I was asking about them. No worries!

#20 5 years ago

Sorry for making it clear that people shouldn't be wasting their time telling me to check different places, or obvious ones. I guess I shouldn't make that mistake either.

(Ps. I am being a smartass.)

For any of the other guys, check out the "lamp' thread...looks like these might be available soon again.

#21 5 years ago

This is my new favorite emoticon that Robin added the other day.

#22 5 years ago

I'll bE making more. I'm out of town right now. Send me a pm and I'll make sure whoever wants one will get one. Thanks!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside