(Topic ID: 87735)

WTB Travel Time backglass

By CaptainNeo

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a nicer Travel time Backglass. Can be either the Williams or Segasa versions, I don't care, as long as it's in better shape than what I have. Prefer WI/IL area but will ship if needed.

#2 10 years ago

At one time, I was going to get a new one and keep the game. Try Steve Engel - Mayfair Amusements. If he doesn't have one Gary Conway makes a very good one, but it's a translight sandwiched between 2 panes of glass. I've got a Spanish Eyes coming from him next week if you want to see the quality. bgresto.com also makes Travel Time.

Enjoy the game!

Frank

#3 10 years ago

seems mayfair is having site problems, seems to go to a portal site.

I have a SOF one from BG restore, and wasn't too happy about the bleached out colors during backlighting and it wasn't printed on glass either, for the price you pay, the quality isn't the best. If the price was half of what it actually was, it would be fine.

#4 10 years ago

For Mayfair, you have to call him. I gave up trying to get an answer via email. I'll let you know when the Spanish Eyes glass arrives if you want to compare to bgresto's.

#5 10 years ago

you already ordered? lets compare with the Swords of fury one.

1 week later
3 months later
#7 9 years ago

I have a line on a full machine here in Indy. You could try and call and ask if she'd part that out to you. 219-696-5546. Seller's name is Debbie

#8 9 years ago

I have a full machine near Toledo Ohio. It has all parts, let me know if interested

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

I wouldn't want someone to part out a game just for a slight upgrade in BG for mine. Mine is no beauty queen in general. Would hate to see one of these get parted out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-travel-time-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.