• Latest reply 9 years ago by lllvjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Transformers 010.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Looking to buy Transformers NIB or possibly a HUO locally. I've gotten a price of $4,850 online for NIB, is there anything better out there? Would consider an LE if the price is right.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I sold my TFLE to Monsterbaldy a couple months ago and he lives there in Chandler, PM him and see if he is ready to sell it yet.

Transformers 010.jpgTransformers 010.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the tip!

Still no luck... anybody?

#4 9 years ago

$4,850 is a great price for a NIB LE. You won't do much better than that for a HUO example.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

$4,850 is a great price for a NIB LE. You won't do much better than that for a HUO example.

It's actually for a pro...

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from kell:

It's actually for a pro...

HUO LE's are going for $600-800 less then that. Might want to wait for one of them to pop up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-transformers-tf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.