Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1403.JPG
2014-12-27 16.09.12.jpg
2014-12-27 16.09.22.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Looking for a TFLE Huo .
Local to Baltimore , Maryland is preferred.

#2 9 years ago

didn't you just sell one?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

didn't you just sell one?

Last year.

#4 9 years ago

I struck out looking for a good deal on this title last year. I wish I would have jumped when Automated blew out their combos in 2013. Good luck in the hunt.

#5 9 years ago

I want to find one of those. Word is as last runs they had red dmds and better clear.

#6 9 years ago

Mine came home a few months ago and love it

#7 9 years ago

Love My TFLE-C. Awesome game and a WAY under rated pin. GL in the search to reacquire one Stretch.

#8 9 years ago

Yes the last 50 or so I would guess. I had picked up a NIB and remember unboxing it. IT had the red DMD, it seemed to have better clear and it also had the pin cab metal brackets on it from Stern. I think their were a couple other things about it that were different compared to my early Autobot.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Mine came home a few months ago and love it

Stretch, gecko wil his sell his soon:)he keeps them for a month.

Actually, didn't Rob buy yours mark?

#10 9 years ago

What's the going price for these? There's a HUO one for sale locally for $4500, but I thought they were going for a little less than that.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Actually, didn't Rob buy yours mark?

Yes ,and I think NJ Gecko has it now.Pretty sure that one is my old one.I would be more than willing to buy it back for what Rob paid me for it.
NJ Gecko give me a shout.Quick cash to buy another machine.

#12 9 years ago

Call JJ at the: The Game Exchange of Colorado. I thought I saw one there last month . Demo model .

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Yes the last 50 or so I would guess. I had picked up a NIB and remember unboxing it. IT had the red DMD, it seemed to have better clear and it also had the pin cab metal brackets on it from Stern. I think their were a couple other things about it that were different compared to my early Autobot.

It did indeed, I bought it from you and it was awesome! I sold it to a local guy and have missed it ever since, I have plans to pick it back up as soon as he's done with it. Way underrated game I think and I plan on keeping it for a good long while this next time.

#14 9 years ago

Actually stretch, yours went to someone else I think. Wasn't it a combo one?
Here's mine

2014-12-27 16.09.22.jpg2014-12-27 16.09.22.jpg 2014-12-27 16.09.12.jpg2014-12-27 16.09.12.jpg
#15 9 years ago

I got one of the last ones from Automated a while back. Ironhide mini pf not the best but everything else is frickn awesome.

DSCN1403.JPGDSCN1403.JPG

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Actually stretch, yours went to someone else I think. Wasn't it a combo one?
Here's mine

Yes you are correct.Mine was a combo.Rob said mine was at a friend's , so I assumed you.

#17 9 years ago

Nope. Can't remember where that one went. But I am enjoying this one

#18 9 years ago

game room guys have some in stock

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I want to find one of those. Word is as last runs they had red dmds and better clear.

My cc is thick and my Autobots 101 has red dmd. So those rumors are true.

#20 9 years ago

Anybody with a reasonable offer ?

#21 9 years ago

Hope you find one!

I was watching a video, never played one, but the upper playfield, is that any fun or no?

#22 9 years ago

Personx99 said "Ironhide mini pf not the best but everything else is frickn awesome. "

Have you tries tying open the mini play field gate and eliminating the "lock in" function of the play field. It makes the game a whole lot better and the mini play field becomes a lot more difficult. You can also stack modes then. You can find the instructions on various threads here.

#23 9 years ago

Love mine too much still to part with but you never know.....

#24 9 years ago

No real reasons game wise why this pin gets bashed. Great keeper and loads of fun.

Just goes to show the power of a few well timed bashings can have on a new title. That and Stern over stating and under-delivering on some features.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hope you find one!
I was watching a video, never played one, but the upper playfield, is that any fun or no?

Upper playfield could use some work... but the mod to take the gate out where you actually have to have skill to keep the ball in the upper playfield makes a big difference in fun. I think a simple code change where if the time in the upper playfield was reduced and you had to actually get the ball all the way up to the top of it would make it a lot more fun too. As a mechanism I think it's pretty cool, implementation just could have been better. All that aside, I really like my TFLE.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

No real reasons game wise why this pin gets bashed. Great keeper and loads of fun.
Just goes to show the power of a few well timed bashings can have on a new title. That and Stern over stating and under-delivering on some features.

I'm sure someone will quickly chime in on why they hate the game due to some lame voice call out issue instead of just letting us enjoy it...

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I struck out looking for a good deal on this title last year. I wish I would have jumped when Automated blew out their combos in 2013. Good luck in the hunt

How much did Automated close these out for?

#28 9 years ago

Love this game also - hoping to pick one up again near OH

Scott

#29 9 years ago

I still got my 3rd gen Matt McKee topper to install and a ColorDmd.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from DnDPins:

How much did Automated close these out for?

$5200

#31 9 years ago

Thursday morning bump.

#32 9 years ago

I sold a autbot le Huo for $4200 not long ago..

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I sold a autbot le Huo for $4200 not long ago..

Damn that's a low selling price.
I'm about to get a NIB one and already I'm calculating my losses as I plan to exchange it in 5 months for something new.

#34 9 years ago

I sold my TFLE with lots of mods for $3400US or $4250 Can. It just wasn't as much fun for me but I loved the way it looked.

#35 9 years ago

Still looking for an Huo TFLE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-transformers-le-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.