Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Bantam
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Looking for a new or restored TOTAN playfeild. I know about CPR but would like to restore my Pin before they are done if possible. Thank you

#2 4 years ago

Get out your wallet

I'd wait but if that's not your bag...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17202

#3 4 years ago

always nice to see some schmuck trying to double/triple their money from a fellow pinsider. There is a TAF one available for $2300 as well. Both games I need a new playfield for.

#4 4 years ago

Thanks very much.I sent him an email. I know they are pricey but it could be years before the CPR ones hit the market.

#5 4 years ago

Yes NathanP,prices will be up there but maybe someone will be willing to deal a little?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

Thanks very much.I sent him an email. I know they are pricey but it could be years before the CPR ones hit the market.

Didn't think it'd be that long as they are in progress now.

#7 4 years ago

Not sure Molleyspub. They haven't had an update since October last year.

#8 4 years ago

Site shows "Wave One" SILKSCREEN PREPPING for TOTAN on the request page so should be relatively sooner than later at least for the first batch.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Site shows "Wave One" SILKSCREEN PREPPING for TOTAN on the request page so should be relatively sooner than later at least for the first batch.

this is what i was going by as well. just hope i can get a " gold" playfield !

#10 4 years ago

A friend of mine is on the list and said I could have it.Hes been waiting over two years he said. I wish I knew how much longer instead of paying over double what CPR will sell for.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

A friend of mine is on the list and said I could have it.Hes been waiting over two years he said. I wish I knew how much longer instead of paying over double what CPR will sell for.

if anyone from CPR is reading this... we would really like a update !

#12 4 years ago

I'm reading this, but every time I chime into a thread about something I get berated by people for 1 thing or another contradicting me, so I'll just stay out of it......

Quoted from mollyspub:

if anyone from CPR is reading this... we would really like a update !

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I'm reading this, but every time I chime into a thread about something I get berated by people for 1 thing or another contradicting me, so I'll just stay out of it......

I have seen this happen and I don't know the details but it's unfortunate for the rest of us. We are hoping to see TOTAN playfields soon.

#14 4 years ago

Bump

#15 4 years ago

Still looking

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside