(Topic ID: 95159)

WTB Torpedo alley rock formations (all 3)

By CaptainNeo

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mskoenen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpeg
IMG_7542.JPG
torpedo alley right side.jpg
torpedo alley left side.jpg
torpedo_alley_mid.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Looking for the 3 rock formations in torpedo alley. All 3 of mine are broke. Let me know what you have. Would consider buying an entire populated playfield if you have one that was a partout.

#2 4 years ago

even if you only have 1 or 2 of them i'd be interested. I need all 3.

#3 4 years ago

very hard to find pieces,
great game though.
glwts!

#4 4 years ago

These are the 3 plastics/formations I need. torpedo_alley_mid.jpg

torpedo alley left side.jpg torpedo alley right side.jpg
#5 4 years ago

anyone have these laying around. Even 1 ? I may have to go the fiberglass bondo route.

#6 4 years ago

I am still looking for the left plastic. Both my left and center island plastics were busted up bad. I got lucky and found a NOS middle one but still cannot find the left plastic...

Good luck on your search. If you do manage to find more than one left island plastic please let me know...

-- Shawn

#7 4 years ago

Looks like bay area amusements is taking emails for a waiting list.

Cave Plastic left 545-5078-00
Center 545-5079-00
Right 545-5079-00

This might help others with the search.

Best of luck.

#8 4 years ago

curious to how many of us even own T.A. This is the first time i've seen or played one.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Looks like bay area amusements is taking emails for a waiting list.
Cave Plastic left 545-5078-00Center 545-5079-00Right 545-5079-00
This might help others with the search.
Best of luck.

Can you post the link? I can't find it on their page.

Great game BTW. Wonder how many are left.

#10 4 years ago

Bump for your TA. I owned one many years ago. Great game.

IMG_7542.JPG
#11 4 years ago

that one looks fantastic. Mountains are all in tact. only problem is that it doesn't have flipper rubber.

#12 4 years ago

We need someone to repo these mountains. Know there aren't a ton of these out there, but I bet everyone has the mountains broken off.

#13 4 years ago

I could pull it off, i'm working on some different methods right now. I might be able to pull it off. the probem is the text that is molded into the water. That's going to be tricky. I also need to know how many of us even need these or own this game. I've been a hardcore collector for 9 years, and this is the first time i've seen or played one. So i'm thinking, there isn't a lot of them out there. Out of this era of DE, I think this is the rarest. I've seen a POTO here and there besides my own. And lots of Time machines.

#14 4 years ago

I have one (a Tor Alley) and my mountains are broke up a bit as well. Very hard to find game in the states.

#16 4 years ago

I had one quite a while several years ago and also played it back in the day it was released. I really enjoyed it.

Super light show on that game.

I looked for replacement mountains in case I ever needed them while I had the game. Never found a set...

3 weeks later
#18 4 years ago

The one that Shawn has above is the only one I've ever seen... I should've bought it... I was too new in the hobby at the time and didn't want a project game. Passed and he picked it up. I'm a big submarine movie nerd...would still like to own one at some point.

1 month later
#19 4 years ago

still looking for these. I'm sure it's going to come down to me having to reform mine with resin/fiberglass.

1 year later
#20 3 years ago

Did you ever find a cave solution?

#21 3 years ago

I have one,nos

image.jpeg

2 weeks later
#22 3 years ago

I just got a Torpedo Alley a few weeks ago. As per usual, the cave plastics were destroyed. I'm in the middle of a "rebuild" using a product known as Apoxie Sculpt. I'll be posting my results once I'm finished with the project. Spoiler Alert: So far it doesn't look great, but they're a lot better looking than broken pieces of useless plastic.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside