Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bellybumphd9.gif
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking to add a game to my collection . Please let me know if you have any of these your willing to part with . I would like to stay around a 300 mile radius around Dallas Texas .

#2 10 years ago

Bump - anyone

#3 10 years ago

Good luck on your quest!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

you're going to need to be a lttle patient

54 minutes and already a bump?!

Good luck with your search!

Chris

#5 10 years ago

seriously.. shop the ads posted if you want to look for games for sale. That's kind of how it works unless you are looking to bid people high enough to make them want to sell a game they weren't otherwise looking to sell.

Since you've given no prices you're willing to pay.. you should be shopping what's for sale.

#6 10 years ago

Its a free country. Asking for a pinball you want on a pinball forum is one reason a forum is on Pinside.

#7 10 years ago

Posting a WTB ad here on Pinside is how I located two of my pins. Good luck and be patient, sometimes it takes a while but people will contact you

#8 10 years ago

Craigs list is now linked to Pinside...

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

seriously.. shop the ads posted if you want to look for games for sale. That's kind of how it works unless you are looking to bid people high enough to make them want to sell a game they weren't otherwise looking to sell.

Since you've given no prices you're willing to pay.. you should be shopping what's for sale.

It is way better than having 12 different wtb threads, thank you Pbgixxer!

#10 10 years ago

The amount of money I have to spend is not relevant because I have games on my list that range from $1500 to $5000 depending on condition of course . Thanks for the info to those that are trying to help . Sorry didn't know about the bump etiquette.

#12 10 years ago

these do work, I got My F-14 that way, and the seller had not had it up for sale and had only been toying with the idea of selling it. Never know, there might be some guy on here two towns over who has a HS that may just be getting tired of it.

But yeah,don't bump it every hour. Do it when the most people in your area will be on here.

#13 10 years ago

I currently do not own any of these titles. Good luck with your search.

#14 10 years ago

Bump
Waiting sucks...... This is the USA and I want it now- Damn It!

#15 10 years ago

Should be able to find something....gave a lot of machines

#16 10 years ago

bellybumphd9.gifbellybumphd9.gif

#17 10 years ago

I have a very nice ToM up for sale, it is currently listed for $5600 OBO.

I live about 3-4 hours north dallas in Owasso, OK.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-theatre-of-magic-tom

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

these do work, I got My F-14 that way, and the seller had not had it up for sale and had only been toying with the idea of selling it. Never know, there might be some guy on here two towns over who has a HS that may just be getting tired of it.
But yeah,don't bump it every hour. Do it when the most people in your area will be on here.

I got a MB through one of these too. And the owner wasn't originally looking to sell but he saw the ad and decided it made sense to him to do so. I also sold my CV to a guy who posted a WTB ad for the same reason.

BUMP!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

£ 49.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 5.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tom-cftbl-ngg-bk2000-es-bk-hs-bsd-pm-jd-ss-wcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.