(Topic ID: 96911)

WTB: TMNT Poster for My TMNT Pin! BOUNTY!!!

By Chosen_S

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Chosen_S
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-451.jpg
image.jpg
DSC01464_zpse77d3f3c.jpg
14436623330_7380d3e3bd_c.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Ok, so I have a tmnt pin, I've been looking for the perfect poster to go with it for a while.
I found it!!!
Problem is, it's at Barnes and Noble on the display, and it's spoken for by the employees, I'm told every b&n is getting these... Can someone please get me one!!!
I'll pay $35 plus shipping! or a little more if it really is a lot of trouble
I'm in Texas

Thank you!!!

14436623330_7380d3e3bd_c.jpg14436623330_7380d3e3bd_c.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Gotta love Eastman's ink. Wow. Nice find, good luck!

-Wes

#3 9 years ago

Pretty cool poster, may have to stop by and ask about it. I snagged this one from the local comic shop:

DSC01464_zpse77d3f3c.jpgDSC01464_zpse77d3f3c.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Great posters! I can't be the only Turtles fan with a framed movie poster up. I'm not sure if it's still available but TMNT neon looks great in a game room also.

image-451.jpgimage-451.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 9 years ago

That looks awesome guys!!!
My issue is, I have zero comic shops here in midland tx, and any time anything remotely cool shows up, it's already gone before I can get to it...

This particular poster I want has 2 sides and I'm sure they can be carefully removed from each other, please try, I really want this!!!!!!!!

Thank you

3 weeks later
#6 9 years ago

It's bump thirty!!!

This poster thing should be up for grabs at b&n across the nation after this weekend !!!
Please someone grab one up for me!

#7 9 years ago

Bump for some kind soul to help a brother out!
Thank you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tmnt-poster-for-my-tmnt-pin-bounty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.