Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0917.JPG
DSCN0910.JPG
DSCN0913.JPG
IMG_0506.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

I'm currently looking for a Shadow, but it has to be 100% completed, meaning no parts missing, and has to be an acceptable drive from where I live.

#2 12 years ago

check out cl las vegas

#4 12 years ago

He seemed like a good guy to work with. Just missed out on a pin from him a couple of months ago...

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Just missed out on a pin from him a couple of months ago...

Which pin?

#6 12 years ago

The Shadow has been a HOT Pin Lately.. You just missed mine..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-is-in-the-b_r-grg

#7 12 years ago

good guy he just delivered my tfle

#8 12 years ago

I love my Shadow not leaving anytime soon. Good luck. A awesome game. It has that "just one more game" appeal. I will keep my eyes out for one.

#9 12 years ago

I have one up in the bay area. I have all the pins KwiKmart wants! hahaha you have good taste. Not sure I would sell mine, yet I play it all the time. Great game!

#10 12 years ago

Kwiki, it's worth the drive! I LOVE this pin! I just missed beating final battle by 2 shots last night......KHANNNNNNN!

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

I have all the pins KwiKmart wants! hahaha you have good taste.

Have you seen my wishlist? Anyway, I'm still interested in the JP. I know by the end of this year, I'll have JP and Shadow right next to my TSPP. I guarantee it.

#12 12 years ago

I believe he had either a TZ or TAF listed a few months ago? That was during my buy and sell one pin each week phase. It is all a blur!

#13 12 years ago

Where did that guy get the instruction cards? Let me know if anyone knows.

#14 12 years ago

Jgel go to pinball rebel, Kens custom cards. http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/card/shadow.jpg

#15 12 years ago

Thanks Crispin, but most of them don't work for me? Also, I really like the instruction card that is in the photo. Maybe I am missing something.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I believe he had either a TZ or TAF listed a few months ago? That was during my buy and sell one pin each week phase. It is all a blur!

He had a TAF when I picked up my TSPP. It was being worked on.

1 month later
#17 12 years ago

Keep this thread going by bumping.

1 month later
#18 11 years ago

I just picked up my first pin a couple of weeks ago. It is the first Shadow ever made and signed on the bottom by Brian Eddy and states 1st Shadow. He confirmed the signature and it being the first Shadow as well as the first game he designed. Great game lots of fun.

#19 11 years ago

Wow that's awesome.

#20 11 years ago

pics ???

#21 11 years ago

here are some pics

IMG_0511.jpgIMG_0511.jpg IMG_0506.jpgIMG_0506.jpg

#22 11 years ago

Very jealous. Congrats on the pickup.

4 months later
#24 11 years ago

You like Ohio? Have two.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

You like Ohio? Have two.

Not a huge fan of the shipping costs.

#26 11 years ago

Mine will be ready by the beginning of next week. I'll take some pics then. I'm asking $2200

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Mine will be ready by the beginning of next week. I'll take some pics then. I'm asking $2200

To quote Mr. Burns: Excellent. I'll PM ya.

#28 11 years ago

I have a very nice on in the southeast that I would let go if you decide to ship, but mine would be a bit more due to the condition. (minimal sanctum wear, new head decals, newly chromed gun, etc). Good Luck with your purchase.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Ohhhhh! Are you coming up to the PPE by any chance?

#30 11 years ago

Smassa's Shadow has been sold....... but not to me.

Might as well move on.

#31 11 years ago

I bought The Shadow from Steve (smassa). We are good friends and I pretty much made him sell it to me. Hey thats what friends are for right!? Anyways good luck on your search its well worth it!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

I bought The Shadow from Steve (smassa).

Congrats!!! I feel really happy that it went to a Pinsider.

#33 11 years ago

Hey I just saw a real nice one in Sacramento for sale. He is a pinsider. Hit him up. Pdxmonkey

#34 11 years ago

That is sold...

#35 11 years ago

To another pinsider though!

#36 11 years ago

Anybody looking for one in Southern Illinois/Northern KY area?

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

To another pinsider though!

Very Nice! Sweet Pin! How did the CT leds look in it?

3 weeks later
#38 11 years ago

Bump again.

#39 11 years ago

Mine is still available here in Las Vegas - I posted it for sale about a week ago. My next trip to SoCal is coming up in the not-too-distant future. Willing to deliver free of charge. Or come up here and visit the PHOF. Photos in a recent Pinside thread here somewhere and also at:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/nedhill/

Let me know if you are interested.

Ned

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Mine is still available here in Las Vegas - I posted it for sale about a week ago. My next trip to SoCal is coming up in the not-too-distant future. Willing to deliver free of charge. Or come up here and visit the PHOF. Photos in a recent Pinside thread here somewhere and also at:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/nedhill/
Let me know if you are interested.
Ned

Wish you was closer, I'd be all over that one.

3 weeks later
#41 11 years ago

Thread bump.

3 weeks later
#42 11 years ago

Bump again.

3 weeks later
#43 11 years ago

Yet another bump.

#44 11 years ago

I'm lovin' shadow.. good luck on your search.

#45 11 years ago

If you were closer i would sell u mine :/ good luck!

1 week later
#46 11 years ago

Bumpin' it again.

#47 11 years ago

OK kwiKimart, you've looked long enough. If you don't mind driving up to Fullerton, I'll sell you mine. 3k. And yes, you can play all the games while your here! Let me know.

DSCN0913.JPGDSCN0913.JPG DSCN0910.JPGDSCN0910.JPG DSCN0917.JPGDSCN0917.JPG

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK kwiKimart, you've looked long enough. If you don't mind driving up to Fullerton, I'll sell you mine. 3k. And yes, you can play all the games while your here! Let me know.

I'm interested, but I am very busy with work this weekend and next week.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Are you open to shipping a game?

I hadn't really thought about selling it until I saw kwiKimarts post, let alone shipping, but for some reason all the sudden I'm wanting a DH and I'm out of space and cash. But I'll be patient an see if he makes it up here in the next couple weeks.

Hey kwiKimart, MeTV is on 8.2 over the air,808 on Cox, and 132 on Time Warner in SD. Late!

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-the-shadow-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.