Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dannunz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I'm looking to buy a HOBBIT LE from a distributor for the original price tag of $7500 and a payment plan that extends till December. I have a deposit and at least a first payment. So if you're a distributor and maybe someone backed out of one or you just have one available at this price please send me a private message and I'll give you my contact information. Thanks

Awaiting an email from a distributor, looks like I found one.

#2 9 years ago

Hobbit LE isn't out yet, you can preorder directly from Jersey Jack

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from nsmith:

Not for the original price of $7.5K you can't . I think that's the OP's angle.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from nsmith:

I understand that but the jersey jack price is 8k and the payment plan is only 3 months I need a better payment plan than that like the original preorder price ($7500) and payment payment plan over about 6 months.

#5 9 years ago

You should have ordered it 6 months ago. You can't have your cake and eat it to.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

You should have ordered it 6 months ago. You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Just wait history on WOZ showed there will be plenty available as it gets closer. Save up your money on your own "payment plan" and be ready to buy one when you have official news it is rolling off the line. Guaranty plenty of spots come up.

#7 9 years ago

Here's hoping it's a hit and sells thousands more based on gameplay.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Sure I can or I won't buy one.

#9 9 years ago

It is probably a bit late now trying to get it at its preorder price. the only retailer I could find is selling it for $8475.

#10 9 years ago

I already have that preorder price set up, some people drop out of their spots. You can still get them at jjp for 8k.

#11 9 years ago

Looks like you found one on your terms. Congregations!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Looks like you found one on your terms. Congregations!

Yes sir, thanks! I assume that was meant as congratulations

#13 9 years ago

Yes it was damn auto correct.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-the-hobbit-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.