Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ATLpb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

WTB: The Avengers LE Blue

Added: 2016-02-14 22:21:54 UTC • Ended: February 16th, 2016

Price

Wanted

blue. great shape. must have pinball refinery tesseract mod.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ATLpb's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ATLpb's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Atlanta, GA, US

#2 8 years ago

Is the tesseract mod not available? It's easy to install. Not sure why it's a requirement.

#3 8 years ago

correct. the tesseract mod was done by pinballrefinery and they stopped making/selling them a while ago. I can't find one.

#4 8 years ago

Hooked is making some also

#7 8 years ago

Cool, I don't know him but he seems to be a good seller from what I have seen. Good Luck!

#8 8 years ago

I'm in the process of making a deal on a super nice one, not the one in Jax so no worries. Looking forward to hopefully getting it soon! Good luck with your search.

#9 8 years ago

There's a "green" LE available as shown on the Texas Pinfest "maybe for sale" thread. It has the cube and many other mods, custom powder coating including a color dmd.

Too bad it isn't blue.... but just in case:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/5

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

There's a "green" LE available as shown on the Texas Pinfest "maybe for sale" thread. It has the cube and many other mods, custom powder coating including a color dmd.
Too bad it isn't blue.... but just in case:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/5

thank you very much. I prefer blue but would consider a super nice hulk. this looks to be one and I'm going to Texas .. hmm

#11 8 years ago

I always thought I liked the blue better, but looking at that Hulk I think things have pretty much evened up and like them both really.

#12 8 years ago

Go back and look at the old threads, the green version had a ton of fan boys. I was immediately drawn to the blue all Avenger line up LE version. Made a ton more sense to have all Avengers on an Avengers pin.

Good luck OP

#13 8 years ago

Cant be sure but check with Flipper Fidelity . For some reason I thought he had one NIB . Give him a call.

#14 8 years ago

Seems like there's always one of these around until you want to buy one!

#15 8 years ago

Man if he is asking 6k, I'm way undervaluing mine....

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Man if he is asking 6k, I'm way undervaluing mine....

They aren't worth that, unfortunately. I had one sit at $5200 for months. Although that was a while ago, prices may be a *little* better?

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

They aren't worth that, unfortunately. I had one sit at $5200 for months.

Mine is no average Avengers LE. Every mod and then some on mine. It's beautiful. Tricked out is an understatement.

New code update also could play a factor. The bugs and game play issues have by and large been resolved now.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

They aren't worth that, unfortunately. I had one sit at $5200 for months. Although that was a while ago, prices may be a *little* better?

no they aren't worth that (to me)- we have been discussing prices constructively. great guy to deal with whether we come to an agreement or not.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-the-avengers-le-blue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.