WTB: The Addams Family, Louisville KY

By C2Motorsports

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing The Addams Family pinball machine in excellent to HUO condition. I'm located in Louisville, KY so my fingers are crossed for a game somewhat nearby (a kid can dream).

I'm willing to pay a fair price for the game. I don't have an exact idea of what type of price I should be paying so any suggested prices are appreciated.

Thank you!

Chris
C2

#2 9 years ago

HUO TAF will be hard to find. The had the mansions played out of them. Expect to pay north of 6k

#3 9 years ago

I have a nice one but it has magnet burn overlay on it and not home use only. Its at a friends place in Bowling Green now.

SDFworker has the nicest one I have ever seen.^

#4 9 years ago

I have one that was only operated for about a year and had a full mylar over the playfield. Cabinet is excellent and still has the yellow accents, boards are all original and like new, etc. I finally just pulled the mylar (still getting some of the adhesive off) and it's beautiful underneath. Would love to leave it original and keep it, but could be talked into selling it, and you could decide on LEDs and whatnot since I still have it apart.

It's not perfect (none are, even true HUO), but it's the nicest original Addams I've ever seen. PM me if interested. I'm in southeast PA but shipping is no problem (AFM and FG going out next week) and would only be another $425 or so

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-the-addams-family-louisville-ky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.