Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC02214.jpg
DSC02228.jpg
DSC02205.jpg
DSC02219.jpg
DSC02217.jpg
19.jpg
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

looking for a fully working, decent condition TFTC. Thanks!!

#2 11 years ago

Might be one for sale at tg's party in IA in a few weeks...haven't decided yet

#3 11 years ago

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. Any machine that gets my wife interested is high on the priority list.

#4 11 years ago

It is a very under-rated pin. I love it.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Might be one for sale at tg's party in IA in a few weeks...haven't decided yet

I might be interested as well, depending on if in great condition wLED's? I am trying to find one locally but just might have to check it out.

#6 11 years ago

Bump this up. Pinballer22, what city in Iowa?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Bump this up. Pinballer22, what city in Iowa?

There is a pretty solid chance you could find a MN pinsider that is going to this party that would be willing to haul TFTC for you if you're able to work out a deal.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

There is a pretty solid chance you could find a MN pinsider that is going to this party that would be willing to haul TFTC for you if you're able to work out a deal.

Really? Sweet. Where does this fine fellow live? I'll be heading down to Rochester for an Arcade Party on October 20.

#9 11 years ago

The party is in Des Moines. That's quite a haul from Rochester. I think you would be better served to have someone that is going to the party to pick it up for you. Postmaster is going and may have room in his trailer. I don't want to put words into his mouth, but he might be willing to pick it up and deliver it to you for a reasonable charge.

Unfortunately, I am not able to haul anything for you because I don't have a vehicle for it. But, if someone is willing to haul a machine for you, but unable to deliver it for you, you are welcome to have them leave the machine at my place until you are able to come and get it. I would leave it sit in my garage until you can come get it. The garage stays relatively warm in the winter, cetainly above freezing.

The party in Des Moines is from the 24th to the 28th of October.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I can bring it back for you. It was my old machine, and if PB22 does his normal magic to it, it will be a very nice pin. He's a great guy, and you can buy with confidence from him. Keep me posted, if you need me to haul it back.

You might need to arm wrestle The_Gorilla or Jackontherocks for it.

Your wife and daughter like playing my TFTC that much, that you have to go buy one? It is worth owning. Let me know if I need to make room for it.

#11 11 years ago

Yeah, my wife actually asked me to find one, as did my daughter. That doesn't happen too often. OK, cool. Just need to know if he will indeed sell it to me and what the price will be. I'll send him a message. Bill, if you did pick it up, I could just meet you in the Cities on your way back.

#12 11 years ago

Man, what is it about TFTC that seems to attract the women? My gf just asked me to hunt one of these down too and I can't get her to play anything. Is it me or does this pin in particular seem to reel in the ladies?

#13 11 years ago

Chicks dig the Cryptkeeper...

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from flipper_fever76:

Man, what is it about TFTC that seems to attract the women? My gf just asked me to hunt one of these down too and I can't get her to play anything. Is it me or does this pin in particular seem to reel in the ladies?

I have heard the same thing! My girlfriend did not like it much, but MANY others have told me that ladies seem to love this game ...

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I can bring it back for you. It was my old machine, and if PB22 does his normal magic to it, it will be a very nice pin. He's a great guy, and you can buy with confidence from him. Keep me posted, if you need me to haul it back.
You might need to arm wrestle The_Gorilla or Jackontherocks for it.
Your wife and daughter like playing my TFTC that much, that you have to go buy one? It is worth owning. Let me know if I need to make room for it.

Hey Bill- I know you've been busy, but I want to make sure you know that I'm ready to pull the trigger on our deal when you are!

#16 11 years ago

It was my ex's favorite game...She kept it in the split I got another one now

#17 11 years ago

It's far and away my mom's favorite pin. It's practically the only one she ever plays and she plays the heck out of it!

#18 11 years ago

Well it was kinda funny. Bill had a Spiderman there as well as a Revenge From Mars. My son loves Spiderman, so he played the heck out of that one, and my wife asked how much they usually go for. When I told her 6K +, she kinda went, "oh." For the rest of the time we were there, she and my daughter just stayed by the TFTC laughing and getting excited while playing it. I tried to get them interested in trying the RFM, but nobody would listen. Finally my wife just looked at the TFTC and said "How much do these go for? You should buy one of these, now that would be fun. It shakes."

"Really? So does JP, which we own," I said.

"Oh I never tried playing that one, but this one I could get into."

"Well, that settles it" I said. "I'll see if I can find one local and reasonably priced and I'll grab it."

So, here I am.

#19 11 years ago

ahh....the shaker.....it's all coming clear now....

#20 11 years ago

I just ordered the shaker for SM. hope to get it before the Pinvatational. If you end up getting this one, I'll haul it for you to the cities for free, as in driving that way anyways.

Tony,

I'm ready also, but I'd like you to play GE before you commit. It's a players game. Like a Moped, sure is fun to ride, you just don't want your friends to see you on it.

#21 11 years ago

That laugh would drive me insane over time...but that's just me...

#22 11 years ago

I will not stand in anyone's way on TFTC. And FYI, when I was traveling to and fro the Mayo Clinic a few years back it was only taking me about 2 hr 40 each way. Granted, I was driving 85 but still...

#23 11 years ago

Started shopping out the TFTC I will be taking to the party, plan on doing a full top side tear down with clean and polish, white rubbers, leds all throughout, new flipper bats and others stuff. Not sure on price depending on what all goes into it but it will be for sale during the party.

#24 11 years ago

I hope someone makes my decision for me, J H. I am going as crazy as you!

#25 11 years ago

Great pin. It is quickly climbing my ratings list.

#26 11 years ago

PB22, can't wait to see it! Take pics during your shop job, and post them. Show everyone else what I already know, the quality of machine/craftsmanship they will be getting from you.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

That laugh would drive me insane over time...but that's just me...

I have heard this a lot about this game as the only drawback but will not know for sure until I own one. On a side note usually most of the pins I play at establishments/bars you can't hear the volume to its max (or its set too low) and music is overpowering in the background. I imagine if I owned a game I would not always have the volume on high and have music in the background which would offset it like how I remember playing them in the past. I guess it would depend on everyone’s mood when they play any game for over a great length in time. Sometimes you want the volume and all the sounds of the game and maybe other times you want to hear other things if that makes any kind of sense.

#28 11 years ago

The laugh actually issas annoying now than when I first got the game. Now i don't really notice it.

#29 11 years ago

The only noise that gets old to me is the chopping sound when waiting to launch the ball. That gets old fast.

1 week later
#30 11 years ago

Well, I am still looking for one. If you have one for sale in or around MN, please PM with price and pics. Thanks!

#31 11 years ago

The laugh is not annoying at all, especially if you are a fan of the show. It's just ambience.

Great pin.

#32 11 years ago

-___________________________- ...

The laugh can be de-activated by pulling one wire - it's not that hard to eliminate the laugh.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

-___________________________- ...
The laugh can be de-activated by pulling one wire - it's not that hard to eliminate the laugh.

But I heard it deactivates some points as well? Is that True?

#34 11 years ago

I picked up an excellent example at expo.
It just so happens there may be another coming up for sale locally in the metro. A friend may be contacting you

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I picked up an excellent example at expo.It just so happens there may be another coming up for sale locally in the metro. A friend may be contacting you

I contacted the owner about the one at the expo but I guess you bought it. I am also looking for a good condition one with LED's.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

But I heard it deactivates some points as well? Is that True?

If it is, we are talking minimal points - like....1000.

#37 11 years ago

This machine has been located and secured. Thanks again to ThePostmaster and Pinballer22. This community and its network of Pinsiders is simply awesome. Thanks again Bill and Justin, really appreciated the extras too. Those toppers are extremely choice. I'll get pics when I get it up on its new legs.

#38 11 years ago

I got to see/play it this weekend. The playfield looks really great. I hope you enjoy it!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

This machine has been located and secured. Thanks again to ThePostmaster and Pinballer22. This community and its network of Pinsiders is simply awesome. Thanks again Bill and Justin, really appreciated the extras too. Those toppers are extremely choice. I'll get pics when I get it up on its new legs.

You bought the one from the expo or the one from Pinballer? Everyone has a TFTC in the state of MN it appears. None on the west coast at all.

#40 11 years ago

I have a very nice one, but im located in Denver. However I can ship it to you for around $200.

Jon 19.jpg19.jpg

#41 11 years ago

Work a deal guys

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

You bought the one from the expo or the one from Pinballer? Everyone has a TFTC in the state of MN it appears. None on the west coast at all.

I got the one from expo.

#43 11 years ago

I got the one from the Iowa Pinvitational:

DSC02217.jpgDSC02217.jpg

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I have a very nice one, but im located in Denver. However I can ship it to you for around $200.
Jon

Alternate translite...very nice! I keep meaning to order one of those to put up on the wall (until I get a machine that is). I keep spending the money on other stuff though...LOL!

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

I got the one from the Iowa Pinvitational:

Looks extremely in good shape form a distance. I inquired about this one. Hope to join you one day in owning one.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I got the one from expo.

Nice, I guess I'll look at the other one. I know you got a good one as well. Is everyone enjoying the game who bought one?

#47 11 years ago

Looks great close up too, though the LED's are a bit intense in the dark.

DSC02219.jpgDSC02219.jpg DSC02205.jpgDSC02205.jpg DSC02228.jpgDSC02228.jpg DSC02214.jpgDSC02214.jpg

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

the LED's are a bit intense in the dark.

Yes they are. Mine is in a brighter environment, so it's not as obvious, and actually helps the game stand out.

#49 11 years ago

Yeah its tough to play in the dark. If you didn't have epilepsy before, you sure will after playing a few rounds of this game.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Jon

PM sent please call and see additional details. I think this looks like a great one. From the one posted picture it is only missing any kind of topper which is not a big deal and maybe the LED's installed which is the only other thing I am looking for but could add or talk about you doing them. I started to look at another one in Colorado recently which you might know about as well but seller is not on pinside. Thanks for your post and I hope this works for us.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tftc-tales-from-the-crypt-in-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.