Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jdoz2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Really looking to get my first stern. Mostly looking for pro models and I don't really care if the game is HUO or not. Just looking for a solid example. REALLY interested in Xmen, TSPP, and TF(in that order), but would also be interested in the other titles. I would love an iron man, but it would have to be because someone is freaking out about the rerelease and selling cheap for me to swing that one

I would really prefer within 5 hours or so of me, but I wouldnt be opposed to shipping for the right deal. Thanks and let me know what you have!

#2 9 years ago

I have a really nice XM Pro. I would do $3850. But would have to ship.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I have a really nice XM Pro. I would do $3850. But would have to ship.

Thanks for the offer. I have a 3500 one out of state that my buddy said he would pick up for me, but I want to try to avoid that or shipping for now.

#4 9 years ago

Someone sell my man a game do I don't have to be the buddy driving for a game !

#5 9 years ago

Just noticed I put within 5 miles, but I meant 5 hours

#9 9 years ago

Adding Metallica pro to the list.

#10 9 years ago

So...this is getting sad. Still looking for something somewhat close

#12 9 years ago

BUMP. Talking to a few people but nothing is set.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tf-xmen-sm-tspp-av-or-avatar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.