Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Arnold.gif
#1 9 years ago

LooKing for a NOS translite for my Terminator 2. Looks like Planetary Pinball had a few recently, and I missed out on them. Please PM me if you have one.
Thank you!

#2 9 years ago

Bump...I know there is one not being used somewhere out there....PM me if you can help me out

#3 9 years ago

Bump

1 month later
#4 9 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Bump

#6 9 years ago

Bump

#7 9 years ago

I'll take one too.... .....was a signed one(Arny) on flea bay a few weeks ago...then a repro last week....I've yet to see a NOS....hope you find one.............Joey

#8 9 years ago

I have been looking too

#9 9 years ago

Time for PPS to do a reprint of these? Seems like lots of people are looking for them.

#10 9 years ago

Oh the memories of seeing Gene at Allentown with a handful of these...wish I had bought more than one (along with the extra NOS Dr Who, and FT translites) back then.

#11 9 years ago

I need one too.

2 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

bump….someone hook me up!

#13 9 years ago

I will bump you up!

#14 9 years ago

I think I have an NOS one but I will have to find it and check out what kind of shape it's in.

#15 9 years ago

I'm being a smart azz here....but how can you "think" you have one....cuz if you don't...that poor guy is going to be pretty bummed.....can you think if you have a second one please..........Joey

#16 9 years ago

I know Lloyd has one listed on his for sale sections n of the site

#17 9 years ago

bimp

Arnold.gifArnold.gif
#18 9 years ago

I'm looking for a T2 Translite as well.

In fact... I'm actually looking for the artwork. Can I ask for it?
If someone has any information please send me a personal message, thanks.

#19 9 years ago

I need one also...

1 month later
#20 9 years ago

Bump....looking for a mint one that someone will ship flat....PM if you have one

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-terminator-2-translite-nos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.