View topic image gallery

T2_003.JPG
T2_001.JPG
T2_015.JPG
T2_012.JPG
T2_014.JPG
T2_011.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I am hoping I can get it as my first machine ever, at around 1000-1500. I want it to work with no issues at all and play well. If you have, or know where I can get one please do tell!

I live in London Ontario Canada, so I have 1 hour away from Port Huron MI, or Detroit. I would go as far as Ohio, or anywhere that is withing 5 a hour drive.

Hope you guys can help me. Ill keep looking, but you've been extremely helpful so far so I figured I'd post and hope! = )

#2 12 years ago

Great first pin choice. It was mine as well. When I am not mobile phone surfing I will look for you

#3 12 years ago

Hey TigerSaw, welcome and good luck with your search. Are you on MAACA.org? You may find what you're looking for around there and most likely in Canada.

#4 12 years ago

thank you and am going through it now!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

That one is a little beat up

Thanks, GAP, i actually only looked at the price.

#8 12 years ago

I have a minty one , needs to be shopped out , but cabinet, head and playfield in near perfect. Price is going to be lower $2k shopped out.

I'll keep my eyes out for a nice $1500 one for you

#9 12 years ago

Here is the one I have unshopped

T2_011.JPGT2_011.JPG T2_014.JPGT2_014.JPG T2_012.JPGT2_012.JPG T2_015.JPGT2_015.JPG T2_001.JPGT2_001.JPG T2_003.JPGT2_003.JPG

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Here is the one I have unshopped

That T2 looks better already than the 3 I looked at before I bought mine and as good or slightly better than the "shopped" one I ended up getting.

FYI Tiger, GAP = Good people...

#11 12 years ago

She is going to get the special GAP treatment. Saving her for a playfield restore with LED's , starpost, rubbers, LED hunter ship and a little more bling.

#12 12 years ago

does it play GAP and how close are you?

#13 12 years ago

It plays fine, It does need to be shopped out. I can sell it as is, but I do not like to do that. I live in West Chicago, IL. out in the western suburbs

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

West Chicago, IL. out in the western suburbs

It's 7 hours to get to you.... you know, I'd be willing to do that. It'd be a fun road trip. How and where do you have it "Shopped" .... and once this is done how much are you asking?

I think it sounds great because you know what you're talking about, you respect the machines, and on top of all of it it would be an adventure! I just hope you're within my price range. For a first machine I cant go breaking the bank. Any chance I can get a newbie discount?

also found this ebay.com link: WILLIAMS TERMINATOR 2 PINBALL MACHINE SCHWARZENEGGER what is a decent price for it? ... I was thinking $1500, but Ill go pick it up, and he installs the profanity rom/shows me a few things on the machine.

#15 12 years ago

Good choice T2, I with I had one as I always enjoy it. Still has one of the best video modes as well. I hope it works out for you.

#16 12 years ago

I would stay away from that machine. Cabinet has been repainted black all over the cabinet, you can see it by the flipper buttons and through out the cabinet decals. I also noticed insert/playfield damage right above the Autofire. Tiger, it depends on what you want. Collector Quality or a low priced pin. I am not trying to steer you to my machine, just pointing out flaws that will devalue the machine and make it harder for you to sell once your tired of that game. That machine with the cabinet is worth $1200 to $1400.

Profanity Rom can be added to any of the T2's.

ebay.com link: WILLIAMS TERMINATOR 2 PINBALL MACHINE SCHWARZENEGGER

E-mail me and I will quote you a price

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

If you really want the Schnizzle. I could make you one of these.

Dat's beeyoutiful!! Nice job GAP!

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Collector Quality or a low priced pin. I am not trying to steer you to my machine, just pointing out flaws that will devalue the machine and make it harder for you to sell once your tired of that game. That machine with the cabinet is worth $1200 to $1400.

I trust you guys, that's why I ask. Being a He-Man collector i respect the opinions of other collectors. People post items on eBay all the time like "Rare Silver Horde Trooper!" and its just a figure they spray painted, and they want triple the price.... and people BUY THEM. When you know you're stuff it blows your mind when yo usee things like that. That's why I am here, to get the people who know to help me out. In the end I want to be the one going "Nah, the flippers are damaged and the playfield is not original" just by looking at 1 picture..... like I can with He-Man toys.

Im here to learn, and to be honest, I do want your pin the most.... lol that sounds really homo but i refuse to re-word it cuz it made me smile.

#20 12 years ago

GAP has some of the coolest pins Ive ever seen! Wish I had a little more money right now would pick up SM and T2 from him

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

GAP has some of the coolest pins Ive ever seen! Wish I had a little more money right now would pick up SM and T2 from him

it seems like it. I really want his T2

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 21.95
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-terminator-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.