• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by cbdarden
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988
#1 7 years ago

Looking for a Taxi Playfield in good condition (I know thats not too likely). I would take either a Marilyn or Lola version. Mine has a lot of wear by the pop bumpers and I don't know how much it would cost to have it restored, but my guess would be a LOT of $$. I really wish they would make repro pf's for Taxi.

Also looking for topper light board wiring and bell wiring. I got mine without the bell and topper light. Was able to find a bell and light board, but no way to connect them to my game.

thank you

#2 7 years ago

I believe repro Taxi playfields are on the CPR 2012-2013 roster if you can wait.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Troz:

I believe repro Taxi playfields are on the CPR 2012-2013 roster if you can wait.

I ll believe that when I see it! I ve been waiting to

#5 7 years ago

I have a bit of wear around my pops also, but not too bad. I have the decals, and was going to try and do a paint match and touch it up myself. New CPR play field is still tempting if it's a Marilyn.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside