• Taxi Williams, 1988
#1 9 years ago

I am after a CPR Taxi Playfield
Anyone got one lying around they want to pass on

Cheers
Dave

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Dave and I are looking for the same thing - anybody out there got a project that is never going to get done and wants to sell?

happy holidays everybody!

#3 9 years ago

I hope cpr remakes these someday.
There is definitely still a demand for them.

#4 9 years ago

Not much hope for a re-run in the near future as we already have the next 20 or so titles already lined up.....12-20 is not a 'demand', 65-80 is a demand....so for now the only availability is pretty much the secondary market, which is much more expensive but pretty much the only option....I still have a CPR Gold Series Taxi PF that I "might" be willing to sell for the right price, PM me with offer....

Quoted from bballfan:

There is definitely still a demand for them.

#5 9 years ago

Hi Stu, how do you determine demand? It looked like it was discouraged on CPR's site to ask about re-runs, so how is such a thing determined?

#6 9 years ago

We know tons of Collectors who keep us informed, We monitor the Forums (more than just pinside), as well as we get tons of eMails "daily" from people all over the world, we talk with all the Parts Suppliers/Distributors....trust me we know when there is a demand

#7 9 years ago

So I should email CPR? Because I'd love a re-run on Taxi.

#8 9 years ago

I'd be interested in one as well.

2 months later
#9 9 years ago

Me too !!

#11 9 years ago

I may consider trading my CPR "Gold" Bad Cats playfield, for a "Gold" Taxi.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I may consider trading my CPR "Gold" Bad Cats playfield, for a "Gold" Taxi.

Not sure you'd have much luck with anyone taking you up on that in the near future as Gold Bad Cats pf's are still in stock.

#13 9 years ago

Good to know... I actually didn't know that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-taxi-playfield-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.