• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130127_230009.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Title says it all. Want an extra repop from the CPR kit or original in great shape. Please PM me.
Thanks
Troy

www.topscoregamerooms.com

#2 11 years ago

This piece seems to be rare, since it really gets hammered.
I got a replacement off Ebay. Not a perfect color match, but it was the only one I saw for a while when I was looking.
Good luck, hope you find it.

#3 11 years ago

I got mine from mad or bay area amusements in September. I don't remember which vendor. I'm not really sure if the color matched perfectly, I really didn't pay that close attention

#4 11 years ago

You could take a crack at making your own if you don't have any luck finding one. I scanned mine for another pinsider a while back. Needs a little cleaning up with an image editor, but should suffice for the needy. Download the file in the center of the page at this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?due8vjchq1la7zd

#5 11 years ago

Is this what you need ? You can have it if you want it. I have other taxi plasics if you need any thing else. Pm me your address.

20130127_230009.jpg20130127_230009.jpg

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from wbarcume:

Is this what you need ?

I did not think of that piece. I was thinking of the one over Marilyn/Lola with the same text on it.
Seems like the Lola one is more often broken.

#7 11 years ago

There is/was a few on Ebay, I just bought one a few days ago, and the seller put another one up, was from the CPR repros. It's still there...

ebay.com link: Williams TAXI Pinball Machine Carry Passengers Plastic

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

There is/was a few on Ebay

I think that's the same one I bought a few months ago. Like I said, it looks pretty good, but the color is not quite exact, at least to the other plastics on mine. Not sure the others are original.
Looks way better than the smashed one I had on there.

#9 11 years ago

Thanks peeps for the help. We have found one and we also now have a quality scan to make our own in the future. This kinda of response and help is what Pinside and RecGames is all about!
Troy

www.topscoregamerooms.com

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I think that's the same one I bought a few months ago. Like I said, it looks pretty good, but the color is not quite exact, at least to the other plastics on mine. Not sure the others are original.
Looks way better than the smashed one I had on there.

I bought the one off ebay as a spare, I had just purchased the full repro set about 2 weeks earlier. No sooner did I mention there was one for sale did it become sold in just minutes.!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 109.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-taxi-plastic-above-drop-targets-lites-carry-passengers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.