• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988
#1 10 years ago

I'm going to be picking up a pretty nice Taxi this weekend and was hoping to find someone with an extra CPR playfield that they're willing to part with. This may be a tall order but, hey, gotta ask right?

#2 10 years ago

From a guy named Hugh?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

From a guy named Hugh?

Yes! That was some pretty tight detective work. Were you looking at it as well?

#4 10 years ago

I guess CPR ran out. They had them for at least a couple of weeks after orders were filled.

But the strange part is they don't list them as Sold Out like the other playfields. They just took them down.

#5 10 years ago

I believe Starship Fantasy (CPR at The Shows) will have a couple at Expo.....

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I believe Starship Fantasy (CPR at The Shows) will have a couple at Expo.....

Looks like the starship fantasy website lists them as out of stock too

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

Yes! That was some pretty tight detective work. Were you looking at it as well?

He asked me about a trade, hadn't gotten back, guess I might should have. You must have already made the trade or purchase?

#8 10 years ago

Haven't done the deal yet. I'm excited about it but it's not one of my most desired titles and if you're really wanting it, I don't mind stepping aside.

#9 10 years ago

I believe he has the site marked "out of stock" because he has them at Expo. Larry doesn't want to sell them at expo and return home to find out he sold playfields on the website that he no longer has because he sold them at the Shows.

Quoted from Piparoo:

Looks like the starship fantasy website lists them as out of stock too

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-taxi-cpr-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.