You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2774.jpg
IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2769.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Just picked up a prototype TFTC (with the green hot dog inserts in the head to flash on the topper) so I will DEFINITELY need a topper for this bad boy

Years ago I got one at Marco for like $50 but those days are long gone I assume

Anyone with a half-way decent topper who can part with it please PM me

THANK YOU!

#2 11 years ago

Bump A Lump - Cheapest so far I have found is $150 for a white lettered repro

#3 11 years ago

I knew even before I clicked on this it would be your thread.. .....Have fun restoring that machine, I just took off the whole top playfield off my RFM, first time Ive done this sort of project.
Long live pinball!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I knew even before I clicked on this it would be your thread.. .....Have fun restoring that machine, I just took off the whole top playfield off my RFM, first time Ive done this sort of project.
Long live pinball!

I did my RFM too and it's nice because it's fairly easy to yank the whole PF and just set it on a table on the rails to work on.... VERY convenient.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I did my RFM too and it's nice because it's fairly easy to yank the whole PF and just set it on a table on the rails to work on.... VERY convenient.

After I got the majority of the easy stuff off, I did take the rails off and put on a rotating station to get the vuk's and all that jazz. All I got left to remove is the pop bumps and that stupid tiny wire that flush with the playfield by the pop bumps

#6 11 years ago

Im pretty sure those toppers average between $125-$175

Jon

11 months later
#7 10 years ago

So I have added a UV strip to the back of the game with a brain an eyeball over the shooter lane light and the topper...I am still having problems getting the top part of my GI working correctly. I have re pinned the idc but between the 3 idc connections and the backbox one of my grounds isn't connecting properly...I have been pulling my hair out. I guess it's time for molex.

I would also like to figure out how to hook this topper which is AC power up to the game....right now it's plugged into the service outlet but I want it to work with the game...

anyone have any Ideas?

IMG_2769.jpgIMG_2769.jpg IMG_2772.jpgIMG_2772.jpg IMG_2774.jpgIMG_2774.jpg

#8 10 years ago

I have one that is perfect. 200 plus ship. High price, but it is worth it to me. email me if you are interested. either way cheers, ron

#9 10 years ago

That topper is very cool. wow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 15.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tales-from-the-crypt-topper-tftc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.