Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheHueManatee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6b8c71ab9fdad57fa1dc8170459533c0_336x252x126.gif
719790A0-36DA-4C1D-A7E7-E3DEB38AEDB9 (resized).jpeg
9DEBCCE6-C445-4233-B7A4-62E6F6EFD5E8 (resized).jpeg
88569360-9452-4D4F-B412-6AD2FE75F172 (resized).jpeg
hLVtKxIzpKhz2.gif
Untitled (resized).jpg
P1020270 (resized).JPG
P1020269 (resized).JPG
P1020268 (resized).JPG
P1020267 (resized).JPG
P1020266 (resized).JPG
P1020265 (resized).JPG
032.JPG
tales_from_the_crypt.gif
4246571096e6eea2ca53595868d22c6d61a0b5da.jpg
AR-160219560.jpg&updated=201602121653&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

WTB: Tales from the Crypt Playfield (NOS) TFTC

Added: January 10th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times (April 4th, 2018) Ended: May 16th, 2018

Item description

Looking to buy an un-populated NOS playfield for my Tales From the Crypt.

I live in Canada & the playfield would most likely need to be shipped. I will pay shipping, no problem.

Feel free to PM me if you have a playfield or a lead on one

Have a great day!

- Sean

Item photos

GS-TFTC-PFL.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Edmonton, AB, CA

Seller insights

These are TheHueManatee's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TheHueManatee's stats page

#2 2 years ago

I think miamiredskin has one for sale...

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I think miamiredskin has one for sale...

Had one...I just missed the boat on it.

#4 2 years ago

Hi Sean,

Good luck in your search for an NOS TFTC playfield. It took me about 5-6 months to find one back in the Fall of 2015.

It is too bad that you missed out on the NOS TFTC playfield that miamiredskin had for sale for several months. Keep bumping this thread every 5-7 days or so and eventually you may get a bite.

Gord

#5 2 years ago

Thanks Gord. Good things come to those who wait.

Its unfortunate I didn't get miamiredskin TFTC playfield. I didn't have the funds at the time & shipping to my neck of the woods would of added to that expense. It's my fault really.

But I'm thinking at some point one will pop up.

#6 2 years ago

Bump

TFTFC GIF.gif

1 week later
#7 2 years ago

I know there's one out there bump....

1 week later
#8 2 years ago

Have a great weekend bump!

#9 2 years ago

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! Bump

AR-160219560.jpg&updated=201602121653&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder.jpg

#10 2 years ago

Middle of the night bump for overseas pinsiders

#11 2 years ago

I have a used with some work, was cleaned and one layer clear, ready for renovation some small spots and, of course, the hole.
If you bring this to hep you will get a better than NOS ...

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I have a used with some work, was cleaned and one layer clear, ready for renovation some small spots and, of course, the hole.
If you bring this to hep you will get a better than NOS ...

Got any pics?

#13 2 years ago

Cutting a zombies head in half on a Saturday night.....bump.....

4246571096e6eea2ca53595868d22c6d61a0b5da.jpg

#14 2 years ago

Will make some this days .. it is stored on my roof inside in the gameroom ....

#15 2 years ago

Bump...

tales_from_the_crypt.gif

#16 2 years ago

Weekend bump....

#17 2 years ago

You can totally tell the difference between a used one and a nos pf in the iridescent green mostly! Sorry this one is now in a machine, good luck on your hunt.

032.JPG

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

You can totally tell the difference between a used one and a nos pf in the iridescent green mostly! Sorry this one is now in a machine, good luck on your hunt.

And the creature feature scoop hole.

Thanks and hopefully a NOS playfield pops up. This pin is an absolute keeper for many many many years to come.

#19 2 years ago

here are some pics from my playfield. As told .. it has to be restored from a pro !!
But all colors are nice.

P1020265 (resized).JPG

P1020266 (resized).JPG

P1020267 (resized).JPG

P1020268 (resized).JPG

P1020269 (resized).JPG

P1020270 (resized).JPG

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

here are some pics from my playfield. As told .. it has to be restored from a pro !!
But all colors are nice.

Doesn't look too bad...besides the scoop shot. I appreciate the pics (even if they we're upside down) but I think I'll keep hope and wait for a NOS.

#21 2 years ago

You could always put a cliffy on the scoop and never see the flaw

Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Doesn't look too bad...besides the scoop shot. I appreciate the pics (even if they we're upside down) but I think I'll keep hope and wait for a NOS.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Thanks but I already have one installed. My playfield is in great shape....I'm just holding out for a NOS more as a backup for wayyyy down the road. I don't see myself ever getting rid of this pin & I don't think the wife would let me sell it even if I tried.....so it's about preservation for years to come.

#23 2 years ago

Bump for a NOS playfield.....

I will send a complimentary care package of "Canadian goodies" to whoever can make this happen!!

#24 2 years ago

Care package would look something like this.....

And some moose jerky if I can get my wife's cousin to give me some (which shouldn't be difficult)

Untitled (resized).jpg

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

I tried that, it ends up bending the cliffy out of shape and ruining the shot even more. Gotta repair first with wood epoxy, sanding, paint, and clear. Even repaired that cliffy takes an absolute beating.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I tried that, it ends up bending the cliffy out of shape and ruining the shot even more. Gotta repair first with wood epoxy, sanding, paint, and clear. Even repaired that cliffy takes an absolute beating.

Agreed, I wish that Kerry Stair of Mantis Amusements made one of his protectors for the TFTC Crypt Keeper VUK scoop hole, but alas he does not.

Gord

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Agreed, I wish that Kerry Stair of Mantis Amusements made one of his protectors for the TFTC Crypt Keeper VUK scoop hole, but alas he does not.
Gord

Just looked at the scoops they make for other games on their website. They look very durable and it seem they would prevent the scoop hole from being blown out after extended use.

Maybe we could send them emails inquiring about the possibility?

#28 2 years ago

I have been bugging Kerry about once a year on this potential new product. Perhaps if he hears from someone else besides me it will demonstrate that there is enough interest for him to produce this protector for TFTC.

I emailed Kerry in December of 2016 asking about the possibility of him making a TFTC protector for this scoop hole. At that time Kerry didn't have any plans to produce this protector, but with 4,500 TFTC units produced there just may be enough of a demand for this protector.

What I like about Kerry's protectors is that it sits inside the scoop hole so it doesn't impact ball travel on the playfield. His protectors work very well in preventing any further damage to the scoop hole so if you have a fairly undamaged scoop hole this is the way to go.

I just sent Kerry another email asking him if this is a protector that he would consider producing.

Gord

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I have been bugging Kerry about once a year on this potential new product. Perhaps if he hears from someone else besides me it will demonstrate that there is enough interest for him to produce this protector for TFTC.
I emailed Kerry in December of 2016 asking about the possibility of him making a TFTC protector for this scoop hole. At that time Kerry didn't have any plans to produce this protector, but with 4,500 TFTC units produced there just may be enough of a demand for this protector.
What I like about Kerry's protectors is that it sits inside the scoop hole so it doesn't impact ball travel on the playfield. His protectors work very well in preventing any further damage to the scoop hole so if you have a fairly undamaged scoop hole this is the way to go.
I just sent Kerry another email asking him if this is a protector that he would consider producing.
Gord

I'll send him an email later on tonight too

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Care package would look something like this.....
And some moose jerky if I can get my wife's cousin to give me some (which shouldn't be difficult)

Haha I had a laugh. Thanks.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Haha I had a laugh. Thanks.

Can't blame a man for trying to entice people

1 week later
#32 1 year ago

Bump

#33 1 year ago

To the top.....

#34 1 year ago

Not the bump you are looking for but did you try Devron at absolute pinball in SK? He might have a lead on one. I can pm you his info.. shoot me a note!

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Not the bump you are looking for but did you try Devron at absolute pinball in SK? He might have a lead on one. I can pm you his info.. shoot me a note!

Not yet....it's something I will resort to this summer if I can't get a NOS.

PM me his info if you got it, that would be appreciated

#36 1 year ago

Bump for 2, I need a NOS playfield too!

1 week later
#37 1 year ago

Bump to the top....

hLVtKxIzpKhz2.gif

3 weeks later
#38 1 year ago

Bump for the late night pinside crowd

#39 1 year ago

Tftc bump for a good dude!

Also free tftc pr0n I got from Xmas :

88569360-9452-4D4F-B412-6AD2FE75F172 (resized).jpeg

9DEBCCE6-C445-4233-B7A4-62E6F6EFD5E8 (resized).jpeg

719790A0-36DA-4C1D-A7E7-E3DEB38AEDB9 (resized).jpeg

#40 1 year ago

You should buy the TFTC listed in Edmonton then you could play head to head at your house lol...

Quoted from Boat:

Tftc bump for a good dude!
Also free tftc pr0n I got from Xmas :

1 week later
#41 1 year ago

6b8c71ab9fdad57fa1dc8170459533c0_336x252x126.gif

2 weeks later
#42 1 year ago

Bump...

#43 1 year ago

I would love to see Mirco make these. Good luck with the hunt.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

I would love to see Mirco make these. Good luck with the hunt.

Thanks buddy! Here's hoping someone is willing to part with one and ship it to me.

The waiting game continues....

1 week later
#45 1 year ago

Just bumping again and also broaching the idea of emailing and asking Mirco to see if they would be interested in making a run of reproduction TFTC playfields. Just trying to see if there would be any interest from TFTC owners here on pinside.

jenniebear , I know you've mentioned you are looking for one.

If others are interested please let me know and maybe we can get Mirco to make a bunch of there's enough interest.

Thanks everyone

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside