(Topic ID: 97887)

WTB: TAF Translite

By dantebean

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Anyone direct me to a seller? I cannot find any at retail (Sold out).

Thanks gents.

#2 9 years ago

Anybody? Anywhere?

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

Still searching. All retail sold out or no selection. Massive ordering day is coming up this Friday.

#4 9 years ago

We had to get ours from Australia. Lesson: Don't sell the pin until you know where the translite is.

ebay.com link: Addams Family Pinball Translite

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

We had to get ours from Australia. Lesson: Don't sell the pin until you know where the translite is.
ebay.com link » Addams Family Pinball Translite

Thanks. I was trying to keep it around $150ish. Over $200 with shipping on that one.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

We had to get ours from Australia.

I bought one of the Australian ones and thought it let too much light through compared to the original. Curious to hear what you thought.

#8 9 years ago

Really? Ours was fine, light-wise. But we put LEDs in the machine. Might be different with standard bulbs.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-taf-translite-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.