• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

(The Shadow) - 1-Bank Drop Target Assembly5.JPG
(The Shadow) - 1-Bank Drop Target Assembly6.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Any chance of finding this part anywhere? I'm probably dreaming huh?

#2 10 years ago

Yeah....I guess it's a pipe dream.

#3 10 years ago

Come on pinheads. Jehuie is a good pinhead. Can someone help a brother out?

#4 10 years ago

I have a complete single drop Target assembly.

(The Shadow) - 1-Bank Drop Target Assembly5.JPG(The Shadow) - 1-Bank Drop Target Assembly5.JPG (The Shadow) - 1-Bank Drop Target Assembly6.JPG(The Shadow) - 1-Bank Drop Target Assembly6.JPG
#5 10 years ago

The Shadow target is the same one, so buy knazzo's if possible...but if I remember right the T2 has a black drop target and the wiring is a little different, so might have to rewire some of it.

#6 10 years ago

Might want to contact Pinball Resource and ask - I needed just the bracket assembly a month ago and they had it. May have a complete assembly as well. If not, I'm sure you could get all the parts and build it.

#7 10 years ago

I am about to start working on the broken one I just picked up. What is wrong with yours?

#8 10 years ago

PM sent to Knazzo! That looks just like mine but yes, mine has the black target. I have a spare black piece though. The problem on mine is that the part on the metal piece that is supposed to hold the target in the "up" position is all worn down and won't hold it up any longer. I've tried filing it down and I'm looking at reconstructing that piece somehow. But I'd rather just have a complete unit that hasn't been hacked.

I also like that the one in the photo has connectors. Mine doesn't and every time I put it in and take it out there's lots of soldering involved. Of course I could fix that....

Let me know how much you want for this thing! I'm definitely interested!

I'll check with Pinball Resource as well....I'm not sure who that is exactly but I know how to use Google!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks everyone. I was able to kind of re-manufacture the broken part and it's working now.

Well....except that now I've lost part of my sound. But that's for a different thread that I just started.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-t2-single-drop-target-full-mechanism-in-nice-working-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.