Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200912_151816 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
100_8400 (resized).JPG
DSCN3275 (resized).JPG
DSCN3274 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB: T2 apron

Added: 2020-07-29 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 15th, 2020) • Ended: November 29th, 2020

Price

Wanted

I'm looking for a very nice original t2 apron with no missing paint. Can trade the one I have with missing paint plus cash if needed. Please message me if you have one. Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are amxfc3s's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to amxfc3s's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Charlotte, NC, US

#2 3 years ago

#3 3 years ago

I just bought a bunch of this not too long ago, do a search.

#4 3 years ago

#5 3 years ago

Hi ... i have this one pulled from BOP , just powder coated.
I can ship to US.
Thanks !

DSCN3274 (resized).JPGDSCN3274 (resized).JPGDSCN3275 (resized).JPGDSCN3275 (resized).JPG
#6 3 years ago

The apron that you're looking for seems like you want a perfect one. Most of the pins that get parted out are in bad shape and most of the parts are not perfect. I have seen new decal sets for Terminator 2. If you purchase a refurbished one and add the T2 apron decals it would look amazing. Sometimes you can find NOS apron cards but those are also hard to come by and from what I saw are yellowed.

#7 3 years ago

Yes I'm looking for an original apron with original paint. I don't want to use decals when originals were painted. I'm fine with old pricing cards if they are yellowed as long as they aren't stained.

#8 3 years ago

I scanned and recreated the cards for mine, they're as close as you can get to original without being original. PM me if you want me to email you the PDF file.

100_8400 (resized).JPG100_8400 (resized).JPG
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I scanned and recreated the cards for mine, they're as close as you can get to original without being original. PM me if you want me to email you the PDF file.
[quoted image]

Thanks. Will definitely hit you up if I don't come across the originals!

#10 3 years ago

Still looking...

#11 3 years ago

Found the manuals and pricing cards. Still looking for an apron.

#12 3 years ago

#13 3 years ago

I did custom made apron art for a friend's T2 restore (even the caution decal) that closely match the original if you are interested. Simply install on a blank apron. In this case, I just overlaid the center medallion on top of the bottom stripe (2 pieces), but you could also cut around and remove the stripe underneath for a completely flat install. I'd do the full set as pictured for $25 including shipping.
2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I did custom made apron art for a friend's T2 restore (even the caution decal) that closely match the original if you are interested. Simply install on a blank apron. In this case, I just overlaid the center medallion on top of the bottom stripe (2 pieces), but you could also cut around and remove the stripe underneath for a completely flat install. I'd do the full set as pictured for $25 including shipping.
[quoted image]

Thanks but really looking to not use decals if possible. Will message you if I can't find a nice apron with original paint.

1 week later
#15 3 years ago

Still hoping to find a nice original apron

#16 3 years ago

On next week i will ship some parts to usa If interested about the black powder coated one , you can share the Fedex shipping cost with another pinsider.
Thanks !

2 weeks later
#17 3 years ago

Still looking for a nice original apron. Have these parts left over from my restore I can put towards a trade or buy outright.

20200912_151816 (resized).jpg20200912_151816 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#18 3 years ago

The parts above are gone but I'm still looking for the apron

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-t2-parts-apron-manual-pack-rules-pricing-cards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.