Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Anim8ormatt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Well I have always wanted a Hyperball and I found one locally but it is missing the driver board. If anybody has one they would sell I would really appriciate it. Working preferably but not working is also fine.

Thanks

#3 8 years ago

I have a 1984 Williams Pennant Fever which is SYS8, heard the boards will work.. currently its not working, power issue. I'd be willing to part it out, depending on what you are willing to pay. PM me if these board will work and what you are offering.

-josh

#4 8 years ago

Thanks jonogo . I had a couple people email me saying that the Hyperball driver board is a modified driver board. So I am not sure if those boards will work or not. I would hate to spend the money for them not to work.

#5 8 years ago

Understood, I've been told the SYS8 was exactly like one of the sys's around it. Either 7 or 9, but i have no idea which. Let me know if you figure it out. I'm not too eager to rip apart my Pennant Fever, but to help out another Pinhead (and make some cash for a new machine/parts) Id consider.

-j

#6 8 years ago

Hyperball is it's own board set. You can use different CPU, but you need a hyperball driver board.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside