(Topic ID: 66251)

WTB: System 11 Music Showcase CDs

By spiroagnew

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

animated_mario.gif
    #1 10 years ago

Looking for the 2-CD set of Mr. Bucci's System 11 Music Showcase (or a copy) if anyone has one they would like to part with. My kiddo, 19 months old, loves these digital tunes when streamed from Chris Granner's website...need to find a CD copy to keep the boy dancing when we are out and about. Contacted Mr. Bucci himself, but he is unavailable to help at this time, hoping a kind Pinside soul can help out.

Let me know...thanks!

#2 10 years ago

animated_mario.gifanimated_mario.gif

Bump! I would love a copy also if anyone has a lead...

1 year later
    #3 9 years ago

I happen to run across this today....

2 weeks later
    #4 9 years ago

Bump, still looking.

#5 9 years ago

Really? PM me please. I will look when I get home. I had a few sets a while back.

Chris

#6 9 years ago

If Chris can't find it you can make your own CD after ripping the sounds from the ROMs with Bridge and M1:

http://www.e2j.net/downloads.html

viperrwk

#7 9 years ago

I'm intrigued

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-system-11-music-showcase-cds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.