(Topic ID: 92577)

WTB: System 11 Interconnect board, CPU, Displays, coin door, apron.

By Tsskinne

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by arakissun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Looking for all of these parts for a project I hope to be working on this summer. Already found my transformer this morning thanks to Rustylizard so figured I would hit up pinsiders before I go off to online retailers. Let me know if you can help me out. Thank you all. -Tommy

#2 9 years ago

Not sure if (by project) you mean you are restoring a game or building a custom game from scratch.

The interconnect board is unique for each game title it went into (20 different variations), so if you are restoring a game, it'd be helpful to state which game it is so you get the correct one and not one for a different game that you'd have to replace resistors and connectors on.

If you are building a custom game, you may end up having to hack one apart anyway. One option for you to consider (if you are going custom) is that GLM can build you a custom one that would make it easy for you to configure to your end application. Plus it is WAY easier to install and remove than the factory board (something you may have to do if you are building a custom game!).

Hope that helps, and good luck!

#3 9 years ago

Trying to resurrect a game would probably be most accurate. It will be a whirlwind.

I found it here http://www.greatlakesmodular.com/

It seems to be the same one for most of the system 11 games I think. This is the part #D-12313 574.

#4 9 years ago

Haha wow and I am guessing without having looked at your pinside name and icon before I posted that there is a good chance you may be involved with that website haha.

#6 9 years ago

So I take it you guys can do a Whirlwind interconnect board?

#7 9 years ago

Absolutely.

You can also buy one through one of our distributors if you prefer. Marco has them in stock as well as K's Arcade.

#8 9 years ago

Send you a PM

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-system-11-interconnect-board-cpu-displays-coin-door-apron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.