Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pintopia
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1020946 (resized).JPG
    P1020938 (resized).JPG
    P1020939 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joydivision.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#7 5 years ago

You can also cut down a 4 or 5 bank to make a 3 bank if you have no luck with finding some 3 banks. Probably easier & cheaper too to find 4 & 5 banks I guess as they don't have the same demand.

The bank on the left in the pic is an original 3 bank, the bank on the right is a 5 bank (from Flash) cut down to a 3 bank. The result is the same. One of the mounting arms/strap is cut off when the plate is cut down, but the strap has to be cut off anyway on a 3 bank to make it fit. They are not needed.

Quoted from ejacques:

Those horseshoe contacts might as well be made from 24k gold if you can find them.

Flippers.com have new horseshoe contacts for $10.00 each, but no need. You can clean up used ones & the key to reliability is to place another horsehoe with the contacts removed behind it to essentially double the tension.

Once the contact pairs were cleaned up & the tension adjusted they worked flawlessly for more a year or so now for me.

Here is a pic of what I mean to get the idea (I only have a pic of the dirty contact before I cleaned it).
    P1020938 (resized).JPGP1020938 (resized).JPGP1020939 (resized).JPGP1020939 (resized).JPGP1020946 (resized).JPGP1020946 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joydivision.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sys-3-6-3-bank-drop-target-assy?tu=Joydivision and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.