• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by arakissun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Just like the title says....

I am looking for a 3button bank of service buttons for my Whirlwind. Mine are flakey and appear to be a bit corroded (probably a drink spilt on them at one point and a bad beer seal?)

Looks like marco used to have them but no longer.

Anyone have one for me?

#2 9 years ago

I can usually find them on eBay. My last 2 set's there

#3 9 years ago

If you have the bracket that holds switches the fingers that hold switches can be bent and each switch replaced.Pinball life has switches on clearance for cheap just swap them into your bracket

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

If you have the bracket that holds switches the fingers that hold switches can be bent and each switch replaced.Pinball life has switches on clearance for cheap just swap them into your bracket

thanks!

that should work!

#5 9 years ago

PM send

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sys-11-coin-door-service-buttons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.