• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image(3).jpeg
image(2).jpeg
#1 11 years ago

LIONMAN! Let me know if you have one you'd like to sell, nicer condition the better .

-ben

#2 11 years ago

Stu had one for sale for a really long time. I think he was asking $850. If he sold it, he may at least be able to provide a lead. Good luck with your search!

#3 11 years ago

SOF is one of the best. Good luck on the search.

#4 11 years ago

man u are on the hunt lately. Any IJ ever show up? good luck with the hunt.

#5 11 years ago

I CANNOT BE STOPPED. No no luck with IJ yet, just nibbles or ones with too much pf wear for me. I am honestly just as excited to find a SoF, I need some sys 11 love.

-ben

#6 11 years ago

I sold it for $825 4 years ago....Still have a couple of new CPR Plastics Sets though....

Quoted from TheBaron:

Stu had one for sale for a really long time. I think he was asking $850. If he sold it, he may at least be able to provide a lead. Good luck with your search

#7 11 years ago

One of my favorite system 11 games. One just sold here locally and I wish I snagged it

#8 11 years ago

I like this game alot also. Good luck Ben. I am starting to migrate towards the system 11 games now. Great era of games.

#9 11 years ago

I would totally want one, if I didn't just buy an awesome Space Station. Such a good game. Bump!

-Wes

#10 11 years ago

To bad your not in Michigan. Ive got a player quality one I've been trying to get 800 for forever. Fully working, but when I pulled the mylar off some of the paint came off. Not to bad, but will never be perfect. I like the game, but am trimming back. Todd

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

To bad your not in Michigan. Ive got a player quality one I've been trying to get 800 for forever. Fully working, but when I pulled the mylar off some of the paint came off. Not to bad, but will never be perfect. I like the game, but am trimming back. Todd

PM sent

#12 11 years ago

Ben, ROADTRIP.

-Wes

#13 11 years ago

pic of game. Just lazy phone pics. No im not going to any show

image(2).jpegimage(2).jpeg image(3).jpegimage(3).jpeg

#14 11 years ago

I'd buy that tonight if I was in MI.

-ben

#15 11 years ago

If the OP is out on this one I would like to talk. 8 hour 13 minute drive to get there.

#16 11 years ago

GLWSearch
Let's have a MEETUP!!!

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

I've spent tons of time playing Todd's SoF over the years. I think this is a good deal on a plug and play game.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

I would totally want one, if I didn't just buy an awesome Space Station. Such a good game. Bump!

-Wes

When did you get that? I was contemplating getting one after the show. wanted an older good game that no one had around us.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

When did you get that? I was contemplating getting one after the show. wanted an older good game that no one had around us.

CL the other day, just got lucky.
-Wes

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-swords-of-fury-in-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.