Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sepins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking for a nice looking players quality SWE1. I’m fine with some minor scrapes, dings, and scratches as long as everything is working 100%: lightsaber, monitor (LCD replacements are fine), Nucore, etc. Willing to spend 2-3k. Willing to travel up to 6 hours from Phila, Pa area.

Not really looking for RFM, but if you have the SWE1 kit to go with it I'll entertain that as well.

Please contact me via PM if you have one for sale. I will be at PAPA in April and Allentown in May.

#3 11 years ago

Thanks I saw them but trying to buy one from a collector. The one in NJ is actually in NY and the MD one only has stock photos and is being sold by Betson. Not really sources I trust. But thank you!

#4 11 years ago

Bump for the new week.

#5 11 years ago

I got one here for $3500 thats pretty dang nice. Its been in the same home since 2001, smoke free.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#6 11 years ago

Thanks John but that's way more than its worth to me and you're not close.

#7 11 years ago

Bump for the early weekend! For so many that show up for sale, they're not near me right now!

#8 11 years ago

Bump? I've found a few but they're too far away or the price wasn't in my range. I know once I find one, 10 will be for sale in the neighborhood!

#9 11 years ago

Bump for the weekend crowd.

1 week later
#10 11 years ago

I have one in Ohio that is basically new for 3K

#11 11 years ago

To bad you not closer to mpls. I have a friend with one he is getting ready to sell. Bump for luck

#12 11 years ago

Why would you buy a SWE1 when a HUO RFM with SWE1 kits sell for the $3500-$4000 range. Just saw one sell here for that range in the past 45 days.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Why would you buy a SWE1 when a HUO RFM with SWE1 kits sell for the $3500-$4000 range. Just saw one sell here for that range in the past 45 days.

Sounds like a good price for HUO RFM + kit. Just curious, was it listed in the forum? I looked but couldn't find anything.

#14 11 years ago

It's another couple of hours away, but there is one on my local CL.

raleigh.craigslist.org link

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Sounds like a good price for HUO RFM + kit. Just curious, was it listed in the forum? I looked but couldn't find anything.

And it included other pieces!!!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sm-tz-huo-rfmswe1-combo

#16 11 years ago

Thanks, I've either gotten to sellers to late and they were sold/pending, or the machine didn't hold up to the price. I'm working on picking one up from someone here. The one in R-D would be nice but just a bit too far.

I really don't care for RFM; I know I'm in the minority but that and AFM never really got to me.

#17 11 years ago

Hey neighbor! I'll keep an eye out locally.

#18 11 years ago

Thanks! My HS2 came from your way.

#19 11 years ago

I have one that would fit the bill. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send pics in the next day or two.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Thanks, I've either gotten to sellers to late and they were sold/pending, or the machine didn't hold up to the price. I'm working on picking one up from someone here. The one in R-D would be nice but just a bit too far.
I really don't care for RFM; I know I'm in the minority but that and AFM never really got to me.

Do the math:

RFM populated pf at least $1200
Prism card and daughter with roms $300
RFM translite and shooter button- $100

You home use only SWE1 for $2200

Sit on RFM populated pf for a couple of years and maybe a lot more!

If You take your RFM populated pf out that has wear and send it to be repaired and cc'd about $1000. So $1200 for populated pf may be really low.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-swe1-star-wars-episode-1-in-the-se-pa-area-within-400-miles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.