Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Horned_Skull.jpg
100_0011.JPG

#1 11 years ago

I'm looking for a clean SW DE in the North East, please PM me with any info, or if you know anyone not on pinside that might have one available as well any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Sunday bump.

#3 11 years ago

Steve Keeler, owner of Rock Fantasy, in Middletown, NY, has one for sale. He does post here.

#4 11 years ago

One just went for sale on ebay in WI

#5 11 years ago

Great Pinball !! Good Luck!

100_0011.JPG100_0011.JPG

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Great Pinball !! Good Luck!

Soon to be greater.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks for this info guys! I appreciate it.

#8 11 years ago

humpty-bumpty

#9 11 years ago

One more bump on hump day.

1 week later
#10 11 years ago

Pre-Turkey Day bump.

#11 11 years ago

Feelin lucky.

#12 11 years ago

I've got a decent one, but someone has dibs on it. If they pass you are welcome to it.

Price is 1,600 in CT

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I've got a decent one, but someone has dibs on it. If they pass you are welcome to it.
Price is 1,600 in CT

Why can't I see these prices in the midwest

#14 11 years ago

Finally had a solid lead through craigslist, game was in poor condition and not currently operating, so I passed for now. So the saga...I mean search continues.

#15 11 years ago

The Banker has 1 , I found it when I bought Goldeneye 007 , His Star Wars was a Single Owner too.

But $ 1600.00 Will Not get it .. It's in Full Bloom w/ Led's Blindling Le Good ,, , !!!

Horned_Skull.jpgHorned_Skull.jpg

#16 11 years ago

Thanks BRose, Banker tells me that for now its not for sale, but thank you for the lead.

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

i know of one sitting in an operators shop i was at on friday. i will check condition,availability and price. 10 miles north of allentown/bethlehem, also what are these worth in nice shape ???? 1000, 1500 .more ????? i have no idea and i had no intrest in it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sw-de-star-wars-data-east and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.